Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Esteemed Veterans Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

An Esteemed Veterans Day Empty
PostSubject: An Esteemed Veterans Day   An Esteemed Veterans Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:50 am

...for those of us who serve or have served...particularly, those of us who survived Ted Kaczynski's arrest in 1995 and his whackjob militia supporters threatening to march onto every military installation in the Northwest United States (but not having the balls to deliver on their threat, but we still had Threatcon Delta for the better part of a friggin' week anyway).  Remember that bullpucky, dudes?

Militias are a joke.  Anyway, a good V-Day to y'all.  Smile
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: An Esteemed Veterans Day   An Esteemed Veterans Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 6:42 am

Happy belated Veteran's Day to you too Ainsley. Same goes for Tiger if he pops back in.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: An Esteemed Veterans Day   An Esteemed Veterans Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 am

...and welcome back to you too! How are you tonight? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Tiger
Valian
Valian
Spirit of the Tiger

Male Number of posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: An Esteemed Veterans Day   An Esteemed Veterans Day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:43 am

Yea and a late Happy Veteran's Day to everyone here who has served.  Without the military I'm sure all of us would never have met.  Just think about all the stories you can tell your kids now.  Miss you guys and I do wonder if someday we can get together and relive old memories while sharing some new ones.

By the way Mr. Drakon I look in often, but I am not able to comment most of the time.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: An Esteemed Veterans Day   An Esteemed Veterans Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:02 am

So...beer party at GD and Jazman's house, October of 2016. Shall we set a date for it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Esteemed Veterans Day   An Esteemed Veterans Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Esteemed Veterans Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Vale :: Elfsong Tavern :: Common Room-
Jump to: