Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home!   Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 am

It's true! That old Chainmail Bikini webcomic has finally been publicly archived. I just found out today! Very Happy

http://shawntionary.com/chainmailbikini/

The old strips are all in the date entries. Have a lookie. Smile

Also, I promise that I won't ever use Chuck's Random Encounter Table on you, even though I quite literally LOL'ed at "Beer Elemental" and "Meteor" and "Two men playing Texas Hold 'Em...", which would make for some pretty interesting random encounters.... Laughing

Now chat, daggit. Razz
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home!   Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 11:42 am

Speaking of chainmail bikinis and webcomics (...years ago...), here's another inventive use for a chainmail bikini:

Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home! ReinderDijkhuisChainmailBikini

Cute idea, but wouldn't her back be screaming in pain after the first mile of an adventurer's typical cross-country hike to adventure and whatnot? Just buy a backpack like all the cool adventurers do; it'll only set you back a few Gold, and your thoracic vertebrae will thank you (or would, if they could speak). Razz

Original source goes here: Reinder Dijkhuis Presents...
Back to top Go down

Chainmail Bikini Has a New Home!
Page 1 of 1