Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfsong Notice Board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

Elfsong Notice Board Empty
PostSubject: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 pm

And here shall notices be pinned for all of Vale to see.

Notices can include:
*Possible absenses from the Vale.
*Roleplays that need characters and players.
*General announcements from any and all Valians.
*Bounty's wanted and collected.
*Lost and Found

Please note, any notices posted that are unacceptable, lewd or plainly unrelated to anything official will be reported to the authorities and will be removed.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:36 pm

Come one, come all to the most fantastic journey of your life!

Travel to the Ancient World, become the being of your dreams and live a life you've always wanted. Be good, or be evil. In the end, its all up to you. Explore a vast and rich world full of opportunities in the best freeplay fantasy scenario you have yet to see!

Come one, come all! The Ancient World is waiting for YOU!

NB: For travel details please contact Wraith or go to Backstage.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:55 am

Greetings all,

Well, at long last, after nearly two years of work work work, I am finally taking a real vacation. *and there was much rejoicing* I'll be gone for about three weeks or so, and yes, I'll miss the regular posting and all of you, but I'll try to consol myself while I'm sipping rum and pina coladas down in the Caribbean. Very Happy

Seriously though, while I might pop in on the rare occasion, I don't think I will be on much, so please bear with me, I'll be back soon.

Be safe and take care everyone!

-GD
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:26 am

Sorry I've disappeared for the last couple of days. I really didn't have the energy to come online as I've been terribly sick. I've got the flu and unfortunately, still have it.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys but I might be absent for a little longer.

Regards,
Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Joyous Return   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:43 am

To all Valians, much rejoicing for Wraith has returned from her brief sojourn at her private estates. She will see to all matters in due time, please be patient for now she is touring all of the Vale to see what matters need her attention.

Regards,
Elfsong Staff
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Universes to be unveiled in the future   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:31 pm

A new part of the Vale is currently under construction. Vale staff are looking for residents who wish to visit and participate in Universes. Please forward a self biography containing race, gender, age a brief history of your time before the Vale and a general description of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: New Competition!   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:43 pm

A new competition has been announced in the New Weekly Vale Newsletter.

All Valians are welcome to submit suggestions for a new name for the newsletter. Please forward all suggestions to illusion_vale@hotmail.com. And remember, you can enter as many times as you like! Just make sure they're different, okay?

You've got one week starting from 21st October until the 28th for the prelim rounds.

The prize will be a rank name of your choice! And of course the satisfaction that you came out on top :p

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:14 am

Just reminding people that there is just one more day to get your entries in for our current competition!

If you have a suggestion, either PM me or email to this address illusion_vale@hotmail.com

Next week will begin Phase Two of the competition where all Valians can vote on their favourite suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Akaron Corvus
First Knight and Lore Master
Akaron Corvus

Male Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Setting Sun   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:31 pm

Setting Sun in Dusk County

Join now or ill hunt you down and gut you like a fish!
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:58 am

Phase one of the competition is now closed.

Thank you all who participated and sent in suggestions. Phase two will begin tomorrow (as soon as the Poll is visible)

All Valians are welcome to vote. The highest voted suggestion will be crowned the winner at the end of this week.

Regards,
The Admin
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:00 am

Calling all Valians! Calling all Valians!

Universes has now officially opened.

If you have been accepted into Universes, please post your bio thread on Character Sheets and start up your Gateways threads. Wriath will join you shortly.

Good Luck!!

Please note, if you wish to become a part of Universes, please contact Wraith first with a character idea. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Akaron Corvus
Akaron Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:31 pm

ATTENTION!!!!!

Warriors of proven valour and mettle are needed on the field of combat. Come win honour, glory, and other exciting things at the Arena. I await all challengers. Yes, Drakon, i am looking at you.
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:45 pm

Akaron Corvus wrote:
Yes, Drakon, i am looking at you.

I'm a bloody dragon for goodness sake. I'm not all that hard to miss.

Waddya want anyhoo?
Back to top Go down
Akaron Corvus
Akaron Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:29 am

to fight in the arena. To prove my barbarians are superior to your orderly warriors. I had hoped to do it on lit, by jagged once again fell off the face of the earth
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:38 am

To even say 'barbarians are superior to 'orderly warriors' is in itself a contradiction in terms but yes, Jagged is notably busy in his real life. Crying or Very sad

What were you suggesting then? To do someting along that line requires a neutral storyteller (aka a referee) with a hell of alot of time. Not just a 'throw down' in an arena.

Or was it a throw down that you wanted, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:21 am

Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:31 am

Wraith sends her warmest greetings to the new proprietor of the Elfsong Tavern.

Welcome GoldenDrakon and may your stay be a busy and prosperous one!!
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 am

I'm sorry guys I havent been on lately. Some of you may already know, but I'm a little sick at the moment. I've been able to check in on you guys everyday... but as far as creativity goes, that's a flop.

I'll be back in the groove soon, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:48 am

The February Edition of the Vale has been created. See it here at:

http://throughthevale.sosblog.com
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfsong Notice Board   Elfsong Notice Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfsong Notice Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Vale :: Elfsong Tavern :: Common Room-
Jump to: