Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Ainsley!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

Happy Birthday to Ainsley! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Ainsley!   Happy Birthday to Ainsley! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 am

Well, just because I guess. king

Congrats dood. You're getting old just like me!
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Ainsley!   Happy Birthday to Ainsley! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 pm

I echo GD's sentiments Very Happy

Except the getting old part cos I'm just a baby!

Hehe....
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Ainsley!   Happy Birthday to Ainsley! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:29 am

Man, those scientists had better hurry up with the stem cell research. I want my Age 20 body back, dagnabbit....

April 10th is approaching swiftly, though. I hope it doesn't suck like last year's birthday did. Dad forgot all about my birthday and I ended up weeping into a fudge ice cream dessert which a waitress at the Cracker Barrel gave to me for free out of pity for the whole bad birthday thing...not my proudest moment, I admit. Sad

Hey, I wonder if I could hit Cracker Barrel up for another free dessert this year. That would be pretty nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Ainsley!   Happy Birthday to Ainsley! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 am

...and because it's my birthday and it kind of sucked (though I did find some neat YouTube videos of a guy playing through and beating an old flame of mine, Chakan: The Forever Man), have some amusing LARP videos. You're welcome. Very Happy