Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror

Male Number of posts : 2164

PostSubject: Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Further proof that body modification can get rather insane:

Elf ears

Eep. Shocked

Elves are cool and all, but...eep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

Female Number of posts : 2116

PostSubject: Re: Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:19 am

Freeeeky......

Whatever happened to the days when you could get plastic moulds for your fancy dressup party and be happy with it?

View user profile
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm

I'm more a fan of latex ear extensions myself. Cool

...largely because they look fairly realistic and they don't require costly and unsettling surgical alteration. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:32 am

I can't think of anywhere else to put this, either.

I just tried to watch Conan's prayer to Crom on YouTube, only to get a message saying "This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

I am getting really sick of YouTube's rampant and aggressively proactive copyrightophobia, by the way....

I tried changing my country in my profile--even trying such nations as Zimbabwe and Yemen--thinking that I could fool the Russians and nail one of these supposed countries where NBC holds no sway, but to no avail. Saints forbid that we should watch one of the most epic speeches in all cinematic history without paying through the nose for it...eh, NBC?

So, to Wraith and any of our other non-United-Statesican friends, what happens when you click that linkie there?

Just wondering. :?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

Female Number of posts : 2116

PostSubject: Re: Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 am

LoL.... I can play it Very Happy

View user profile
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Because I can't think of anywhere else to put this...   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 am

*sigh* Sad

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad, why we fought or why we died...."

Yeah, it's just not the same. *double sigh* Sad

At least YouTube loosens the shackles enough to let me listen to the kickin' rad climax music...at least. Razz