Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling

Go down 
+2
Wraith
The House of Ainsley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 am

Hey everyone,

What's the possibility of getting back together on this? It's been over 6 months since we were able to all link up and do anything here.....

Ainsley, out of curiosity, can you still conect to gametable?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 pm

I can do Monday. Which is to say the day after our usual haunting on Gametable.

I don't get many sundays off.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Mondays would work for me too. Anyone else for making Mondays the weekly Gametable Night? Smile

And my Gametable should still be able to host and connect, maybe even at work. My job's admin can only block websites, and Gametable isn't a website. Of course, if we go with Mondays, that's a non-issue anyway (since I get Mondays off). But it's nice to know that Gametable still works at my workplace, in any case.

Even after six months, I still have the latest save (with the commencing three-way battle on the beach betwixt pirates, harpies and our stranded protagonists. As I recall, GD and Jaz each have a computer at their house. So once I help finish Taljor finish his character and slip Taljor's character and Keitha in, that'll be two more characters to come busting out of that beach hut (or paddling out of the surf, or scaling down the mountains into the harpy nests...) and join the fray, with only a scattered wall of pirates to separate those two from the rest of the party. And Corwin was already busy punching holes through that wall, as I recall. Wink

(And in case Taljor or anyone else still needs Gametable, here's the download page: http://gametable.sourceforge.net/Gametable/Downloads.html )
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 am

Mondays are not good for me unless we started early and even then I wouldn't have much time. I go to school on Mon/Wed.

It might be possible, but I would have to work around my class.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 am

Well, i dont' always get mondays off. There's no set schedule for me, sorries.

We have a two week roster, so I may only be able to give about a week's notice on my days off for you. Anyways.... technically though, wouldn't my monday be your sunday? Or something like that?
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 am

Yeah, I believe that's the case. So our Monday night is your Tuesday morning. It does complicate things a little bit, doesn't it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 am

I meant my monday this week. As in right now. lol.

Or I have tomorrow off, or the day after... wait, no, wednesday is out for me. So I've just got tomorrow as another opportunity.

I was gonna head off and play Aion but I thought I might pop in and see if anything's happening. Guess it was a good idea Very Happy Aion tends to take up hours of my time - so its good to catch you guys now if you wanna chat.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:06 am

Yep...it's Sunday night over here, so the Aussies must be shooing the wombats off their driveways and heading off to fight Monday morning traffic as we speak. Laughing

Oh, hey! How many of us are online right now? Shocked
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 am

Okay, just because:

Come and hook up with me! I don't have too much time before beddy-bye, but let's see what we can do. cheers
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 pm

So I've already created a number of Gametable "bits and pieces" for building up things like tables, platforms, stairs and (to a lesser extent, but not for long...) piles of treasure. And now I'm thinking of doing the same thing for altars, which tend to be held in pretty high regard by both religious characters (Clerics, Paladins, Blackguards, Masters of Radiance, Masters of Shrouds...), their friends, their allies and their enemies.

Up until now, I've been using the same nine altars I created a year or three back, one for each Alignment. The altars were simply meant to be identifiable with a deity's Alignment (or, perhaps, with a heretical sect's interpretation of that deity's Alignment; it wouldn't be unknown for a Lawful Evil god to pick up a following of Lawful Neutral apologists, or possibly even a woefully deluded--or woefully deceived--Lawful Good parish or two).

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 My_Gametable_Altars

But just recently it hit me: I could break all of that up into bits and pieces for piecemeal customization! After all, the altar itself can speak much about the deity to which it is dedicated, but so can the implements used in conjunction with that altar: candles, blades, scrolls, bells, holy or unholy books, saintly relics, sacrificial offerings and so on. Even though St. Cuthbert and Wee Jas are both Lawful Neutral deities, one could safely expect their altars and places of worship to look vastly different (not the least detail of which is that St. Cuthbert violently rejects the undead, while Wee Jas claims numerous undead as her servants and champions).

(Not to mention that Lolth--a Chaotic Evil goddess--is known for being particularly meticulous despite her Chaotic habits and would surely demand that her drow elves build something prettier and more serviceable than that mess of an altar I have there. I'm not too sure if she'd be too giddy about housecats as blood offerings, either. She tends to prefer non-drow-elf breeds of elves. Like wood elves. Don't ever let the drow elves take Sylvea alive, Wraith.... Twisted Evil )

So I was thinking of creating two sets: one set with a number of "blank" altars of various shapes (circle, square, rectangle, triangle, pentagon, shapeless/amorphous, the hand-shaped altars from Neverwinter Nights...) and materials (black stone, gray stone, white stone, dark wood, rose wood, solid quartz, dark iron, steel/silver, gold), the other set with an assortment of altar "fixin's" (candles, water bowls, firepots, books, scrolls, knives or other weapons, cloths, skulls, sacrificial animals, sacrificial plants, wooden boxes, coins, gemstone studs, copper studs, iron studs, etched runes, inlaid runes and so on). This would allow a great deal of customization and could help capture the "feel" of an altar as soon as the players and their characters lay eyes on it. "Bingo! Crossed morningstar flails atop a black altar thick with soot. This is one of Hextor's temples, all right. His priests are as much warriors as they are priests, so try to kill them from a distance."

So what should I be sure to toss in for either bare altars or their fixin's? I welcome all suggestions.

And if you think that I'm putting too much thought into this, I welcome that opinion too. Wink
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

Male Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 am

a pile of licked clean bones.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 am

White, off-white or yellow? Wink

And you know how Corwin can get something like that? POST MOAR. Razz
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Okay, we're almost done with our first weekend of Miracle on 34th Street. Between work, performances, cleaning my costume garb for said performances and getting enough sleep for all of the above, it's really sucking a lot of time and energy out of me.

Remind me not to do anymore plays for the time being. Rolling Eyes

But the good news is that I got a new LG phone, and for $25 a month I get 300 minutes a month, unlimited texts and unlimited web access.

Could this phone possibly represent a new way for me to access Illusion Vale from work? Shocked

We shall see.

I'll fiddle with the phone tonight and see what shakes loose. Cool
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:01 am

Success! This is me, typing from my new phone. WatchGuard is not invincible! Take that, Craig in the Network Department! HA! But this interface is strange and unwieldy and ungainly. The phone won't let me do line breaks or highlit text. I shall have to play with it some more and try to learn this interface. I greatly prefer the PC, but maybe this is better than nothing. More in the morning.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 am

Gentlemen, behold! alien

It's been a while that I've been wanting to make Gametable underlays for specific spell effects. And, like the adage says, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. So in light of current events (and by "current events" I mean "Keitha's current events"), here are two single steps:

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Spell-Web
The Web spell (20' radius)

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Spell-Entangle
The Entangle spell (40' radius)

Whatcha think? Smile

These underlays will be particularly helpful with spells which have durations rather than instantaneous effects. As always, if the spell's area of effect touches or engulfs a pog's dead center, the creature or object represented by that pog is affected by the spell unless stated otherwise (ie. a stone golem would not be affected by a Warp Wood spell, no matter what).

I plan on creating more such underlays for more spells in the future, for all your spellcasters' needs (and your allies, and your enemies...). But man, that Circle of Death spell--with its 50' radius--is going to be a pain in the rump roast....
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

Male Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

is that Entangle spell made from christmas wrapping paper of holly ad trees?
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:18 am

No, it's all Paint Shop Pro's Picture Tube with a Warp Brush, some Twirl distortion and some Ripple distortion. Unfortunately, the Picture Tube options include a set of grass blades, a set of green tree leaves, a set of autumn tree leaves, a set of leafy vines and four or five different friggin' sets of holly, along with a bunch of other Christmassy crap. So the guys at Jasc didn't really give me a whole lot of options for vegetation.

Bastards. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jazman
Youngling
Youngling
Jazman

Female Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:49 am

It all looks good to me as long as I am not caught in it. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Ooh! I just thought of a better way to make that Entangle spell underlay! To the Paint Shop!

...after I score some breakfast, that is.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

There we go! I increased the width and height of the surrounding transparency by 64 pixels, so the Entangle spell will automatically center on a pog or the center of a grid square instead of an X-Y crossing on the grid. I also made it look less "whirlwind of phantasmal grass and holly berries" and more "bunch of vines and grass reaching out to grab people"...which is pretty much what the Entangle spell is all about. Cool

(Spoilered to avoid minor page-stretching.)
Spoiler:

What do you think?

Yeah, that Entangle spell may be twice as big as that Web spell, and the two spells have pretty much the same effect on any creature ensnared by them, but the balancing factor is that the Web spell will work anywhere, while Entangle can only work wherever vegetation is present; you can lay down an Entangle in practically any forest, jungle, swamp or grassland, or maybe even in an oceanic kelp bed or one of those underground tunnels where you have tree roots hanging and protruding from the earth all over the place. But you can forget about casting Entangle in a desert, in an ice cavern, across a lava tube, inside a salt mine, on a cobblestone road or up on a rocky mountain in the dead of winter.

The Entangle spell can even ensnare plant creatures (such as treants, shriekers, violet fungi, assassin vines, phantom fungi, trees animated by a treant's Animate Trees power or a druid's Liveoak spell, and those homebrewed briarjacks that Karnoz and Keitha ran away from in Gametableland...), but the Entangle spell won't directly alter the plant creatures themselves. Just don't expect that huge, powerful treant to stay put for very long (unless you grabbed him with a bunch of other trees, perhaps).

(Possible alternate effects of Entangle depend on the type of vegetation present; ensnaring people with a dense copse of oak trees may give them a better chance of slipping free and escaping, but with the added threat of crushing damage if they fail to escape. Briars, thornbushes and poisonous plants come with their own threats, and snagging three guys in a dinghy with that oceanic kelp bed might even end up capsizing the boat--or pulling it under--and drowning the poor bastards....)

The other thing about Web is that the magic webbing is flammable. So a few guys with torches--or a lone sorcerer with a Burning Hands spell--can easily defeat a Web spell, but anyone caught in the web is going to burn right along with it. Some malicious spellcasters might even take advantage of that, snagging someone with a Web spell and then turning a flask of oil or Alchemist Fire into a medieval Molotov and throwing it at the webbed-up victim. Big ouchies invariably ensue.

Anyway, I'm still eating my salad and my fruit pie for breakfast, but I'll get back to the prologue posts now. Smile
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Also, new status pogs! Cool

We all remember these old "Bound" status pogs, right?

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Status-Bound Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Status-Bound-Lg

Yeah, the idea behind the Bound pog was to represent a character or creature who has become completely unable to move, whether because of being bound from head to toe in chains or ropes or whatnot, being paralyzed (usually by Hold spells, certain poisons or the attacks of creatures such as ghouls and carrion crawlers), failing a grapple, falling victim to spells such as Bigby's Grasping Hand, getting caught in a net, suffering Mental Shock from a drastically failed Will save against Horror, and so on.

But there needs to be a differentiation between that and a character who cannot move from where he or she stands but is otherwise able to act, whether freely or with restriction or penalty. The victims of those pesky Web and Entangle spells would qualify here; until they can free themselves from the spell, they're rooted to the spot, they suffer a -4 penalty to Dexterity (but aren't considered Flatfooted by being stuck in the spell's effect) and they suffer -2 to their Attack rolls from trying to stab or hack through all those web strands or grasping vines. Spellcasters also need to pass Concentration checks to cast any spell, lest the spell be bungled and lost. Immobilization can also be inflicted by certain traps, environments or other spells or spell combinations (such as that old, infamous spell trap where a wizard, a sorcerer or a druid casts Transmute Rock to Mud, waits for the victims to sink in up to their knees and then casts Transmute Mud to Rock).

And so, for a handy Immobilized status pog, I give you a little red-and-white bear trap. Very Happy

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Status-Immobile
Immobile pog

I've also made a Slowed status pog. This is a good pog to represent the effects of a Slow spell, which reduces its subjects to half Speed, half jumping distances, halved numbers of attacks, partial actions and penalties to Armor Class, melee Attack rolls, melee damage and Reflex saves. Spellcasting is unaffected.

So have a little ball and chain, courtesy of the Slowed status pog! Very Happy

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Status-Slowed
Slowed pog

There are some gray areas to work through, though; shallow water, deep mud, caltrops or spells such as Spike Growth can reduce ground speed but will neither immobilize people nor hinder any actions with their hands or other parts of their bodies. Which pog would we use to represent that? I may have to come up with another status pog for this. Neutral

Also, here's a good status pog for a change: the Hasted pog! This would be the result of spells such as Haste or Mass Haste as well as potions, supernatural abilities or various magic items which mimic those spells in effect, increasling the enchanted character's movement speed, attacks, actions, jumping distance and Armor Class.

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Status-Hasted
Hasted pog

More will come later. Back to reading and typing I go now. Cool
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 pm

So, Taljor! Pog time! Very Happy

Pick a Keagon pog. Any one. Whichever one you like most in regards to zoom and point of focus. Cool

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 KeagonSample1Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 KeagonSample2Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 KeagonSample3Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 KeagonSample4Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 KeagonSample5

Also, here's a Maya pog. Let me know if you think it needs any adjustments...zoom, contrast, brightness, brushed pupils, whatever you think would help represent Keagon's kitty best. I could even go so far as to twist her around with a Warp-Twirl brush, turn her teal with a Hue brush and add a Sunburst to her left eye, though I have no idea why you'd ever want to do something that radical with a black jaguar. Wink

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Maya

What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Taljor
Youngling
Youngling

Male Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 am

Very nice! I love the Jag. Nothing beats the fear of only seeing peering eyes from thick brush... if you get the chance to see them.

As for my own pog, talk about tough choices? I'd have to go with.... 2nd from the left.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Second from the left it is! Smile

Also, I'm about to go rest my eyes and eat something for a bit. But in response to last night's events, I have done some more tinkering on The Bountiful Burrows of Braddenlock, and I've come up with these goodies to help spruce things up a bit:

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Pillar-Roughstone Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-RoughStone-X1 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-RoughStone-X2 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-RoughStone-Y1 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-RoughStone-Y2 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Corner-Cap Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Corner-NE Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Corner-NW Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Corner-SE Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Corner-SW Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Long-X1 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Long-X2 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Long-Y1 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Long-Y2 Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Short-X Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Wall-Roughstone-Short-Y
Rough Stone Walls and Pillar
(for cave interiors, roughly hewn tunnels and such)

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Pile-of-Bones
A Pile of Bones

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Trap_Arrows
Arrow Trap

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Trap_Spear
Spear Trap

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Trap_Stake
Stake Trap

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Trap_Net
Net Trap

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 A_DM_Note
...and this is just a little something to help the Dungeon Master keep notes on the private map. If you're a player and you see it on the Gametable field, reach through the internet and slap me so I can wake up and stop being such a dumbkopf. Danke.

Also, after lengthy deliberation, I've decided to change horses midstream and bank Experience Points earned through Gametable Nights sessions, and I've added lines in The Party to reflect this. The reason for this change is that the adventures covered in Gametable Nights take place at some point in the future, with the forum campaign-in-progress being the present...except that the "present" is actually the past, because the Chapter Zero chapters are prologues, and...

Yeah. That'll get confusing. In short, the banked experience is to be added at the end of the current chapter in the forum campaign. Chapter Zero comes to an end, and at some point between Chapter Zero and Chapter One, Karnoz and Keitha join forces to plunder the Bountiful Burrows of Braddenlock, and they come back with some more Experience and goodies in time for Chapter One to kick off. This makes better sense from a chronological perspective...fewer "time-travelling" Experience Points this way.

Of course, this "timestream" application of Gametable Experience still doesn't quite avert or resolve potential temporal paradoxes, like if Karnoz somehow dies during his Chapter Zero, or if Keitha doesn't quite pull through when the House of Ainsley falls at the end of her prologue (meaning that she would be some type of undead when she runs off to sack the Bountiful Burrows), et cetera.

But we'll cross that bridge when or if we come to it.

I'm also debating whether or not to add lines for goodies found or lost during Gametable Nights adventures, as these gains and losses can be banked until the end of the current in-forum chapter as well. I won't sweat the little things like arrow counts, but it could be important if Corwin delves into the Tinstone Warrens and finds a Decanter of Endless Water....

Okay, I'm off to go stretch my legs, eat stuff and handle a few chores. See you in a little while. Cool
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Oh! I almost forgot!

Traps

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Trap_FallingRock
Revised Falling Block/Falling Boulder Trap

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Trap_FallingRockShower
Rock Shower Trap

Elementals

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-AirGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Air-LargeGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Air-Huge
Air Elementals (Small/Medium, Large, Huge)

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Air-Elder
Air Elemental Elder

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-EarthGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Earth-LargeGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Earth-Huge
Earth Elementals (Small/Medium, Large, Huge)

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Earth-Elder
Earth Elemental Elder

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-FireGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Fire-LargeGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Fire-Huge
Fire Elementals (Small/Medium, Large, Huge)

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Fire-Elder
Fire Elemental Elder

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-WaterGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Water-LargeGametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Water-Huge
Water Elementals (Small/Medium, Large, Huge)

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Elemental-Water-Elder
Water Elemental Elder

Okay, I'm going to bed so I can get up at a decent hour tonight. Be good! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next