Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Always Here But Never Seen

Male Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:11 am

OOC: Sorry about this but I am making this a closed thread, I don't do this often and this one is something that I want to do this way as I can think of no other way to do it.

IC:

Jase Richards
6" 3"
185lbs
Dark brown hair
Goatee
Athletic build

He stood under the shower and felt the water fall over him, relaxing his muscles and releasing some of the tension within him. He had not felt like this in years and it was probably the best that he had ever felt. He was so full of love that it was amazing that it did not burst out of him and pour everywhere. He turned off the shower and shook his head, sending water spraying across the walls then grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist.

He walked over to the mirror and wiped it down then looked at it with a smile, this was so cool for him he truly never wanted it to end. He stood there looking in the mirror and wondered what else this life was going to bring him, what surprises were going to come his way.

After he saved, dried himself off and got dressed Jase got dressed and was about to grab his suitcase but it was then that he saw the message light on his answering phone flashing and walked slowly over to it. When he pushed the play button a large smile came to his face as he heard his girlfriend's voice playing over the speaker. That made him want to grab his cell phone and ring her but he knew that she would either be getting ready or she had already left for work. He promised himself that he would call her soon though as he replayed the message.

The smile was still on his face as he walked out of his home and got in his car to go to work, everything was perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

Female Number of posts : 2116

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:13 am

Violet Reynolds
EC: Deep violet blue
HC: Midnight black with magenta tips
HL: waist length
Weight: 110 lbs
Height: 5" 6"

Violet Radcliff drummed her fingers idly on the steering wheel. She bobbed her head a few times in answer to the dance beat issueing from her car radio. She caught sight of herself in the rear view mirror as she crept along with the other motorists in the rush hour traffic.

She smiled, her full luscious red lips painting a curvaceous grin on her face. She really ought not to be so happy this early in the morning, but she couldn't help herself.

She sighed and was caught daydreaming as a blast from the horn from the car behind her sounded. She snorted, "Honk if you're horny" she giggled and then proceeded to honk her horn like mad.

When she entered her office, she was still glowing.
"You're bright this morning!" commented her friend, Kathy. She smirked over her coffee cup, "So, what's his name?" she asked.
Violet laughed somewhat selfconsciously, "Is it that obvious?"
"Honey, for the past three weeks you've been walking around this place like you've got wings" came the reply.

Violet ducked her head, "He has no name!" she grinned, "There's not even a he involved!" she protested.
"So you say hun, so you say" Kathy chuckled.

Violet laughed and shook her head, but as soon as she got into her cubicle she whipped out her cell phone and dialled Jase's number. She sighed when she got voice mail. "Hey babe, you didn't answer your phone this morning, so I'm going to punish you." she giggled, "You're going to get so many calls today, you'll be screaming for me to stop!". She sighed and touched her cheek, "Hey, are we still on for tonight? I know that its supposed to be a surprise but i need to know where you're taking me...." she cast around for an excuse, " I..I...I need to know what to wear," she finally got out.

Kathy knocked on the side of her cubicle, Violet blessed her. "Sorry babe, i have to go, the boss is coming..." she sighed and hung up. She looked up and smiled, "Oh hello mr Tomas, I have those files you asked for right here....."

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:22 am

Jase looked at the clock on his desk for what seemed like the millionth time and it seemed to be telling him that he was the same time as when he had last checked it. He let out a sigh and looked at his cell phone which was so close to his hand, close enough to make him want to grab it and call Violet but he knew that he had to wait, even though the wait was killing him. It was then that he made the decision that he could not wait any longer and that his work was still going to be there when he got back so he picked up his phone and walked out of his office to the closest elevator.

He pushed the button for the ground floor but before they could close a figure ran into the elevator so fast that he could not stop and slammed into the wall close to Jase so fast that Jase feared he had knocked himself out. It was then that the person turned his head to look at Jase who let out a laugh when hae saw that it was his best friend Matt.

"You thought that you could ditch me huh. You thought that you could run off so that you could call your mystery girlfriend without telling me huh. What type of friend do you call yourself?"

Jase smiled at him, "For the last time there is no mystery girlfriend. You know that there has not been anyone in my life for a long time and you know that if there was that you would be the first to know as you seem to know things about me before anyone else does."

"Keep your secrets then," Matt said, "I will get them out of you in the end."

"There are no secrets. If I had any secrets I would tell you, trust me on this."

"Okay, then where are you going and why are you holding onto your phone so tightly it looks as if you are afraid that you are going to lose it."

Jase looked down at his phone in his hand with a smile then looked at Matt but it was then that the elevator doors opened which made Jase let out a deep sigh. They both walked out of it and towards the cafe but Jase stopped which caused Matt to stop and look at him.

"What is it, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. I just want to take a walk to clear my head."

Matt looked at him with a knowing smile but said nothing as he walked towards the cafe which left Jase to walk off in anothing direction.

As soon as he was sure he was by himself Jase flipped open his phone, a smile coming to his face when he saw the message icon on there. He called his voice mail and as soon as he heard Violet's voice on the message he smiled again as it was the best thing that he had heard.

He called her cell phone but as soon as he got her voice mail he knew that she was busy and had the phone switched off, "Hello my angel, sorry I did not answer the phone this morning as I was in the shower when you called, nice image isn't it. Sorry that I haven't called you until now but I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to call you until now and it seems that you are busy so we seem to have the worst timing this morning," he let out a laugh, "so I hope that you get this message soon. As for tonight you know that I cannot tell you where we are going and what to wear as that would give you a clue as to what we are doing and I cannot have that now can I, call me mean so I will see you tonight oh and do not worry about what to wear as I will be bringing that when I come around. I just had an idea though; can you meet me for lunch at about one in our usual spot because I do not think that I can wait until tonight to see you. If that is possible can you please call me so that I can hear you voice again, please call me."

With all the energy he had Jase slowly hung up the phone with a sigh before he walked slowly towards the cafe to get something to drink and eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:27 am

Violet hurried out of the conference room, trying to avoid her boss. "Damn" she whispered as she ducked into her little cubicle. She was stressed and she needed to call Jase, now.

She rummaged around her desk, she was sure she'd left her cell phone here. Right here on the desk. She was sure of it. She let out her breath in an explosive fashion, "Where the hell is it?"...
Kathy poked her head around the corner. She waved Violets phone at her, "Looking for this?" she grinned and stepped into the cubicle. "Who's Jase?" she asked innocently.
Violet flushed, "Jase who?" she looked slightly confused as she reached for her phone.
Kathy shrugged, keeping the cell just out of her reach, "Oh i don't know his last name. I just saw the caller ID when he rang you, about forty-five minutes ago." she laughed, "Since when did you keep guy's numbers in your phone?" she teased.

Violet blushed and swiped for the cell again, she snatched it out of Kathy's hands. "Since never!" she said hotly. Really, she didn't know why she didn't tell Kathy about Jase, but she guessed she didn't want to share him with anyone else.

She looked and saw the message icon flashing on the screen. She flipped it open and was about to call her voicebox when she noticed Kathy still hovering around. She gave her a meaningful look. Kathy just looked right back at her, but then gave a dramatic sigh and left Violet to herself.

She smiled, Kathy was a good friend, if a little melodramatic. She flushed with happiness when she heard his voice. "Hmm, yes, very nice image." she said to herself as she imagined him in the shower. Hot, wet and very naked.

She looked up at the clock. Fifteen minutes to cross the city. Not to mention avoid her boss on the way out. She could make it, she thought she could.

Fifteen minutes later she called Jase on her cell. When he answered she shivered with a little of excitment. Oh, he had such a sexy voice. "Jase, don't talk, just listen. I got your message, and i must say i enjoyed your morning description. But, i have really bad news, i can't make it. My boss is breathing down my neck and i'm behind for work. I'm sorry honey, i just can't make it, although i think i could work something out-" she hung up abruptly, then she walked up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders, sqeezing gently, standing directly behind him where he sat at the table at their favourite cafe. "Surprise" she said softy, smiling down at him. "I couldn't resist".....

She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "Hmm, do you know how much i love you?" she whispered to him....

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:28 am

He looked into Violet's eyes with a smile of her face and knew why he loved her more than anything. She was the type of person that he had been searching for his entire life, she was his perfect match - the type of person that he would never give up and the type of person that he wanted to spend his whole life with. He slowly got to his feet and wrapped his arms around her waist then kissed her deeply on the lips, not caring who was looking at them as there was nothing more important than the person he had his arms around, the person that he was kissing.

When he stopped kissing her with great reluctance he took a step back and looked at her again then moved slowly to the table he had been sitting at and pulled out a chair for her. He stood there and looked at it then at her, "Do you know how much I love you. I cannot think of a day without you in it anymore, I do not want to even imagine such a thing. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and all that I ask is that you stay in my life; please say that you will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 am

Violet kissed him back. Long and loving. She linked her arms around his neck and smiled against his lips. "Mmmm, you taste delicious, as always." she whispered to him, giggling, a little embarrassed to be doing this in public. She blushed, "I love you more," she teased, smiling.

She laughed, a beautiful, light, tinkling sound. "Of course, Jase. Don't be silly. I will always be with you, no matter what. I promise." she kissed him, thinking that she will always love him. Hell or highwater.

She ordered and sat waiting for her lunch. While she did she lifted her foot from the confines of her shoe and began to slowly rub it up and down his shin. "Jase?" she asked innocently, "How much to you love me?" her voice was laden with mischief. Her foot slowly travelled to rub the inside of his thigh....she looked up and smiled innocently at the waiter as her coffee and sandwich were served along with whatever he had ordered. Her foot never stopped rubbing him.....

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 am

Jase looked at her with a smile as he felt her foot moving slowly up his thigh. It was the first time that she had ever done something like this in public, she had always told him off for when he had shown acts of affection to her in front of other people but this time it was her that was showing them and it made him wonder what had gotten into her, what had made her like this. Was she so happy that because they were so much in love with each other that she was willing to forget her boundaries and just go with everything that was going to make her happy.

He wanted to say something to her or do something that was going to make her smile or even happier but he did not think that was possible and he just sat there eating his sandwich while her foot continued to slowly move up and down his thigh. He then leaned forward on his chair, looked into her eyes and said in a low voice, "Why do you ask a question to an answer you already know my love. I would stop time if I could just so I could spend every second with you, I want to tell everyone here just how much I love you, I would like nothing more than to take you away somewhere where it would be just the two of us so that I could show you just how much I love you. What I am telling you is that I love you with all my heart, I would do anything for you."

He took a sip of his juice and sat back with a smile, wondering what she was going to say as there was nothing more that he could say, nothing more that he could add to what he had already said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 am

She smiled as she brushed her hair. She looked at her reflection in her mirror and remembered her meeting with Jase a few hours before. She laughed at herself as she recalled her foot sliding up and down his leg. She truly had never done something like that before, and she was slightly surprised that she had. She guessed his naked body in the shower image made her do it...
She looked over herself critically in the mirror as remembered what he had said. She smiled, giggling this time. Oh, she was definiately in love. There was no denying that fact.

"I would stop time if I could just so I could spend every second with you, I want to tell everyone here just how much I love you, I would like nothing more than to take you away somewhere where it would be just the two of us so that I could show you just how much I love you. What I am telling you is that I love you with all my heart, I would do anything for you."

Her heart melted when she remembered his words. Oh, why was she so lucky? She truly had had no answer to his words. Except for three very simple words. Three grossly inadequate words to describe the depth of feeling she had for him. "I Love You" she had said. It was all she had been able to.

The rest of the day had been a heavenly hell for her. She had been floating on a bed of air, and then she would crash down when she thought about tonight. Oh, why hadn't he told her where they were going? She would have been able to pick a suitable dress.

She eyed herself critically again and sighed, her little black dress dotted with red rose petals that tapered nicely to hug her slightly flared hips and came down the length of her slender long legs to end at her ankles was, in short, annoying her. Kathy had borrowed her matching shoes and well, she had had to settle for the black stilettos studded with silver rose buds over the top. She sighed, it will just have to do. She suddenly felt overdressed, then she felt underdressed. She groaned, Jase was going to pay for putting her through this. She swore it with a vengeance.

Unusually, she was ready a half an hour before he was due to pick her up. So she sat nervously at her kitchen bench and sipped a glass of Sparkling Shiraz. A most disgusting year it seemed, but it did settle her nerves somewhat. But her nerves returned as soon as her lips left the glass. Damn. She poured another....might as well, she thought to herself and gulped the glass down, and then another........before she knew it, she was onto her second disgusting bottle...

Oh dear, she was quite out of it when Jase knocked on her front door....

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:32 am

Jase walked down the hallway with the large box under his left arm and a smile on his face. He had been planning this date for a week and although he had wanted everything to be perfect he was now running late but he knew that he could not let that ruin his night, not unless Violet was extremely pissed at him which he hoped was not the case. He moved the bouquet from his right to his left hand then pressed the button for the elevator.

Several long seconds later the doors opened and Jase walked in, feeling slightly nervous now. He had never seen Violet angry but he knew that this might be one of those times where he would and he took a large breath of air as the doors closed and he felt it slowly move upwards. Before he was ready for it the doors opened and he just stood there looking at the all too familiar hallway where Violet's apartment was.

He took another deep breath before he walked out into the hallway, the box under one arm and the flowers in the other. As he walked slowly down the hallway he wondered just what he was going to say, how he was going to explain his lateness and contemplated not coming up with a reason at all but knew that sounded as stupid as it really was and shook his head.

As he made it closer to Violet's door he wondered if this was going to be their first fight as he knew how much she had been looking forward to this, especially since he would not tell her anything about it. He hoped that the flowers and more importantly what was in the box would take some of the edge off her anger or better yet make it disappear completely but he knew just how unpredictable a female was; he did not know what Violet was going to do from one minute to the next, even after all the time that they had been going out.

When he reached the door he was prepared for the argument he thought was going to happen and knocked on the door which opened less than a second later. As soon as he saw Violet standing there in a stunning dress everything he was going to say flew out of his head but it was then that he looked at her and asked her if he could come in. She moved aside slowly, letting his walk into her apartment then turn around as soon as the door closed, a smile on his face.

It was then he saw the look on her face and the wine glass in her hand.

"I like that dress on you my dear but I did tell you that I was bringing you something to wear. I am sorry that I am late but I hope that these will make up for it."

He handed her the flowers and hoped that they would be enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:33 am

She frowned at him. That was all she could do at the moment. She looked at him very gravely and frowned severely. When she realised how intensley she was frowning she smiled, over compensating and giggling because of it. The wine glass in her hand tipped dangerously to the side, threatening to spill its light red contents. But amazingly it didn't stain the carpet. You see, women have this amazing capacity to know when their drinks are in danger of spilling. It is one of the rare times you see any kind of balance when dealing with a drunk female.

She looked at him with a slightly confused look as he shoved the flowers into her hands. She paused, looking at them. Then she lifted her gaze to his and pronounced very gravely and seriously, "You're late," her voice was slightly slurred and a bit higher pitched. She looked at him for another long moment and then, "But i forgive you," she smiled and then frowned again, "What was i forgiving you for again?" she looked at him, and then the flowers and then back to him, "Oh yes," she dramatically sighed, "I forgive you for giving me these flowers," she frowned, thinking that there was something wrong with what she had just said, but wasn't able to figure out what it was.

She smiled at him, choosing to forget it, which she promptely did. Her mind was quite a sieve at this moment actually, so it wasn't much of a feat to forget anything. It was the remembering that was the hard part. She wobbled slightly past him and breezed into the kitchen, generously pouring herself another glass. She pulled another glass from her cupboard and went to pour him one too, but it seemed that the bottle had chosen that particular moment to become empty. She frowned with disappointment and put it in the sink with the other now empty bottle. She opened her cupboard and rummaged around. She straightened and held a bottle of bourbon in her hand. "Sorry... this is all i have left," she said slowly, sounding out the s's in her speech to that it sounded like she was hissing.

She pulled the cap off and started to pour, only to realise that there was no glass where she was pouring. "Damn!" she swore beneath her breath and walked up to him, to where he had followed her into the kitchen, she reached past him and grabbed some kitchen towels from the dispenser behind him. Then she turned around to mop up the precious golden liquid, she turned a bit too fast...

"Oh shit..." she whispered as her knees buckled and she realised that the floor was in a hurry to meet her face...

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:34 am

Jase moved quickly and grabbed Violet before she hit the floor then looked at her with a smile, trying hard not to laugh although it was far too easy to do so. This is the first time that he had seen her this drunk and it was quite a funny sight. He slowly got to his knees, her body cradled in his hands and looked into her eyes. At first he did not know what to say, he did not know if he should say anything at all but he then realized why he was here and what she had been waiting for him for, especially in the dress that she was now wearing.

"I am sorry that I am late my dear but I had to get the flowers and I had to pick up what you were going to wear tonight. I hoped to be here earlier but it took longer than I expected and well I did not expect to come here to find you drunk."

It was then that he failed at trying to hold his laugh in and as it echoed around the room he knew that it was a mistake but he also knew that it was very much needed, it was an ice breaker of sorts.

He looked into her eyes again and helped her to her feet as he got to his and together the two of them walked to her bedroom where he helped her to sit on the bed. He went back into the main room to grab the box with the dress in it and came back just to find her lying sidewards on the bed and smiled before he dropped the box onto the bed and helped her up.

"You have to put this on Violet. I told you I was going to bring you something to where and here it is. I could help you put this on if you like but if you want to do it yourself then I will let you although if you need any help you can call and you know that I will help you."

He walked out into the main room and pulled out the coffee, knowing that sooner or later that Violet was going to need it, even if he had to pour it down her throat himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:34 am

Violet let out a small yelp as she felt Jase’s arms go around her, saving her from impending doom. She happily realised that she liked this, being in his arms. Even in her drunken state she could still feel his warmth, smell his uniquely manly scent surrounding her. She was suddenly caught up in the moment and she almost reached up to kiss him, staring into his eyes and sighing, smiling at him. Then all of a sudden he laughed at her, she frowned, the moment now lost. She didn’t realise that while she had dreamily been staring at him, he had been saying something. She couldn’t, for the life of her remember what it was.

She struggled to her feet, trying not to let him help her as much as she could. Saving what little dignity she had left, she slowly walked with him the seemingly endless hallway, counting her steps. It didn’t help that every three steps, she had to start all over again. So she walked down the hallway, counting under her breath one, two three… one, two, three… one, two, three….

She was only slightly more sober by the time he helped her onto the bed. When he walked out, she was more than a little confused about what was going on and before she knew it, she was sliding slowly to the side. Unable, for the moment, to stop herself; she allowed her body to be pulled by the awesome power of gravity down onto the bed. She just lay there, breathing slowly, trying to clear her head as well as trying to figure out why her room looked like it was on its side. Jase came to rescue her again.

After he walked out, she sat staring at the strange white box for a long time. Probably trying to either figure out what it was, or how to open it. But who knew what she was thinking? She certainly didn’t. Finally she managed to reach out a hand and take the top off. She had another long moment to stare at the contents….

Violet Radcliff stared at the rich material inside the box and shook her head. It was… indescribable. She reverently took the cloth out of its confines in the box and looked at it with something akin to awe. Then she frowned. How was she supposed to put it on? Did it go this way or, that way? Maybe it went like this? She fumbled with the material. Realising that she wouldn’t get anywhere without taking off her current dress, she dropped the precious fabric onto the bed and struggled out of her dress.

Lacy silk underwear was revealed. Black panties, which were gauzily see through at the front paired with a bra that fit snugly over her impressive D-cup breasts. She threw the old dress onto the floor and picked up the new one, but her fumbling, still slightly tipsy fingers dropped the heavy fabric onto the floor. As she bent to pick it up she was suddenly overwhelmed with a case of vertigo.

Groaning, she sank slowly to her knees and clutched the material to her chest. There was no way she could do this on her own. “Jase…” she moaned. Realising when he didn’t come that he couldn’t have possibly heard her, she decided to moan a bit louder, “Jase… Jase!”

When he finally came into her room, she stared up at him from the floor and looked helplessly lost. “Help…” she said feebly, holding the material out to him…

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:36 am

Jase felt like he was trying to do a million different things all at once and as he tried to clean up Violet's kitchen plus brew her some coffee he knew that he only had himself to blame. He had shown up later than he had promised and while waiting for him Violet had drunk too much wine and was now somewhat drunk.. He cursed himself for being late but he knew that he could not blame the boss, that was easy and the fact that he was it made that fairly hard. He let out a laugh at that but it was then that he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

At first he thought that he was dreaming it and went back to the coffee, pouring it into a cup but when he heard it again louder he knew that he wasn't and put down the cup to moved quickly to her bedroom just to find Violet on the floor, the dress that he had brought her in her hands. He looked at her with a smile which disappeared quickly when he saw the look on her face. She held out the dress to him, the lost look on her face and asked him to help her which caused him to drop to his knees beside her and slowly helped her to her feet.

As he did Jase could not help noticing the bra and panties that Violet was wearing and his first reaction was to lay her down on the bed and seduce her but he mentally slapped himself for even thinking that and knew that he had promised her a night out, something he wanted to deliver on. He helped Violet to her feet again and the smiled came back to his face, not because of the situation they were in but because he was with her and every time he was he could not but feel happy.

"My darling Violet. I know this sounds strange, especially in the situation that you are in but I love you so much."

He knew exactly what she would be thinking right now, that this was the strangest thing she had heard him say - especially at this point in time. Here she was, drunk and close to totally naked and he was saying that he loved her.

He ran his fingers slowly down her back as he held Violet next to him and held the dress in the other, trying to figure out how he was going to slip the dress on her while he was helping her to stand. It was then that he realized he could not help her this way as it would be impossible for him to help her into the dress while he was helping her stand and knew that he needed her to stand there while he slipped the dress over her if she could. That thought brought another smile to his face before he leaned closer to whisper in her ear.

"I am sorry to ask this my dear but I was wondering if you could raise your arms and try to stand there like that so that I can slip this dress on you. Personally I would not mind if we stayed here but I know that I promised you a night out and I want to keep that promise."

He took a step away from her then watched as Violet slowly raised her hands then looked at him with a teasing little smile although he could see that she was a little unsteady on her feet and that he had to slip the dress on her quickly. He knew that this was not going to be easy but held the dress over her head and as he watched her let go of the bottom of it and watched as it seemed to flow down her body like water.

As soon as he let go of the straps of the dress and let them sit on her shoulders he took a step back and looked at her with a large smile. The dress stopped mid calf on her body and seemed to shimmer of its own accord and make looked even more beautiful, if that was possible he thought. He asked her to sit back on the bed and after she did he slipped the matching shoes on her feet then once again asked her to stand.

She looked positively radiant in the black, shimmering dress and he wanted to tell her so.

"Oh god Violet. You are beautiful but I know tonight I will be the envy of every man where we are going. Sorry if that sounded bad but I cannot help it. You are truly stunning."

He moved forward and kissed her deeply and passionately then took her hand and took her to the kitchen to where the coffee was waiting. He knew that she would not want to drink it but he also knew that she had to to get a somewhat clear head for the rest of the night. He put the cup in front of her and watched her look at him with a sour look before she picked up the cup and took a sip of the coffee then begin to drink it until it was all gone.

She then picked up her hand bag befroe he had a chance to say a thing and Jase moved quickly to catch up to Violet as she moved to the front door. When they got to the elevator he looked at her and told her that she was beautiful again as the elevator went down to the ground floor before the doors opened and they both walked slowly through the lobby and outside to where his car was waiting.

As soon as they were inside he started the car and said, "So, I guess you want to know where we are going. How about the finest restaurant in the city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:37 am

She slowly stood up with Jase supporting her and shivered delicately in his arms, not from the cold but from his arms around her and she gave out a slight moan when he ran his fingers down her bare back. Suddenly she was very conscious about her state of dress, or undress as the case was. She could not help blushing slightly, her blush deepening when he told her how much he loved her.

She kept her eyes downcast as he slowly dressed her and shivered again when she felt the material cascade down her body. She looked down at herself when he said how beautiful she was and blushed even more. Oh god, she looked like a beetroot!

She followed him awkwardly down the hall and to the kitchen, but at least now she was finally able to count past three. She grimaced when she took the coffee. Jase was never any good at making coffee. He never seemed to get it right; she tried hard not to gag when she swallowed the first mouthful. At least it was strong; a little too strong. She shook her head, men and coffee. Just like men and directions, she thought grimly to herself.

"So, I guess you want to know where we are going. How about the finest restaurant in the city?"

She nodded slowly, digesting his words. She was quite sober by now, but it seemed a little predictable. If she knew Jase as well as she thought she did, well, he was anything but predictable. “A restaurant? You mean the revolving one? What was it called?” she waited for him to say something else, maybe a ride in a carriage by moonlight or a stroll on the waterfront or something else that went with the dinner. She did not wait long. “That would be lovely, lets just hope they don’t serve wine!” she gave a little giggle. Oh well, this was his planned evening and he could do whatever he wanted.

Her blush deepened at that thought, oh god. She had been almost naked! Naked! Maybe I should tell him, maybe I should tell him that I’ve never been with a man before? she took a deep breath and was about to say it when he suddenly took her hand and put the cup of coffee on the bench. He whirled her once again into the hallway and out the door.

When they finally got to the car she was out of breath and looked with wide eyed innocence when he suddenly grinned at her as he opened the car door for her. It was the very definition of a wolfish grin. She blinked and got into the car, staring suspiciously at him. By now she had forgotten what she had been trying to say to him all the breathless way down the elevator. He had been humming, almost too excited to wait for the trip down, if he had not thought of her shoes, he would have probably dragged her down the stairwell, he had that much energy all of a sudden.

Then he leaned in and produced a silky black cloth. Her wide eyed stare got even wider. “Excuse me my dear, but I’m afraid you will have to wear this on the trip.” She waited patiently while he took his time tying the knot at the back of her head, probably smelling my hair again, he does that sometimes, she thought wryly to herself. Then he whispered in her ear, his low warm voice sending electric shivers up her back, “Keep this on until I say and don’t say a word the whole way,” then she dimly realised that he had left her.

She panicked, but only for a minute when she felt him rejoin her in the driver’s seat. She smiled and opened her mouth to say something, only to feel his finger lay on her lips. “Shhh,” she heard him say from beyond her dark, blinded world. She sighed and settled in the seat and sighed again. She heard a chuckle from beside her as the engine turned over.

What now?

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:37 am

As he slowly drove down the street Jase wanted to tell Violet where they were going but at the same time he didn't want to tell her a thing, to try and make it a surprising night for her. He pushed his foot down a little harder on the accelerator, not enough to start speeding down the road and worry Violet but just enough to get there a little faster. He wanted to get to the restaurant as fast as he could so that he could share his time with Violet but he didn't want to cause an accident by racing there like an idiot. He took a quick glance over at Violet and when he saw the look on her face he smiled. He knew that she wanted to know where they were going and hated the fact that he wasn't telling her but he knew that he would not, for the simple fact that it would drive her mad and she would not like it.

The smile was still on his face as he drove down the street towards where the small, secluded restaurant was. He knew that it wasn't going to be what she most wanted but he knew that it was the best restaurant that he knew of and that it would be the best place where he could spend some time with Violet. That was the most important thing to him, nothing else mattered this night - in truth nothing else mattered in his life. He wanted to share his life with her but he knew that he could not tell her that yet as it would scare the hell out of her and that he did not want.

Slowly he drove the car towards the carpark and stopped as soon as he was in a good spot. He got out and helped Violet out of the car, telling her to keep the blindfold on as he wanted this to be a surprise then lead her slowly towards the small restaurant but stopped when he got near the entrance. He wanted to tell her where they were but at the same time didn't and took her hand again, helping her to walk as they went into the restaurant.

They were both led to one of the small secluded booths where he took off the blind fold and looked at Violet with a smile.

"I know that this is not what you expected but this is the best restaurant that I know of and it is the best place that I can think of that I and spend some time with you and you alone. I am sorry for all this but I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 am

Violet tapped her fingers against her thighs in a slight staccato rhythm. Jase had left the car radio on, probably so that he didn't have to talk to her. She smiled and tapped her fingers to the beat this time as "Love is in the air" blared out of the car speakers.

She bopped her head slightly and hummed a little tune. She was burning with questions about where they were going but she didn't want to seem too eager, she didn't want to scare off the only man she had ever known. The only man that had ever loved her.

She swung her head around, trying to look through the blindfold when she felt the car stop. Soft music and soft light invaded her world, along with delicious smells of both food and flowers. She wondered idly if he was ever going to take the blindfold off.

Then they stopped and she panicked slightly when she didn't hear Jase at all. Then he took her hand once again and she smiled in what she thought was his direction. She still didn't speak. For some reason, she wanted him to tell her to speak, to tell her when it was that she could talk to him. Even if the blindfold remained on, especially if the blindfold remained on.

She felt her way into the booth seat of the little restaurant and gave an appreciative little gasp of pleasure when the blindfold was finally removed. It was a small little restaurant, set aside for romantic rendezvous and the such. There was a small band consisting of entirely string and reed instrumets in a small corner.

A small wooden dancefloor graced the middle of the floor, still empty, but the night was yet young. She looked around at the other patrons. There weren't many and she caught the eye of a particular woman. A tall, graceful looking blonde that seemed to flash a small secretive smile at her. She raised a wine glass in delicate fingers, the red liquid swirling almost seductively as she took a small sip. Her full lusciously red lips seemed to kiss the edge of the glass as she looked over it, directly at Violet.

Violet blushed when she realised that she had been staring and quickly swung her gaze away. Strange, she thought to herself. I feel as if Jase had just kissed me... she frowned as she seemed to rummage into her handbag for something. All the while wondering as to the feelings she felt rushing through her when ever she thought of that blonde beauty.

Oh my god she thought again, I'm wet... she licked her suddenly dry lips and stole another glance at the other woman. She only managed to catch the end of Jase's sentence as it drifted past her ears.

She swung her head back to him and managed a weak smile. This was his night, she wouldn't ruin it. Even though that woman's eyes did strange things to her insides. "It's lovely Jase. I love it. I want to spend as much time with you as well." she murmured as the waiter handed them each an expensive looking menu.

"Oh Jase, really." she breathed as she looked at what the restaurant offered. It was small, but now she realised that it was also exclusive. The looked at him and was about to tell him that she couldn't make him pay for all this when she realised just how much money he did make. He was afterall the boss....

"Its lovely," she repeated and buried her head in the menu again so that he wouldn't see the blush that rose on her cheeks...

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 am

Jase looked at Violet and when he saw the look on her face he wondered just what was going on with her. She looked flushed for some reason and he wondered how or why she was like this. She looked as if she was extremely turned on and though he knew that was something that he wanted he did not want this because he felt as though he was being cut out of it. She seemed to be distracted and it was getting to him but he had brought her here to be with her, to spend as much time with her as he could. He moved forward in the chair and saw that she was very distracted by something. What was going on with her, he thought, she looks as if she is here but at the same time she isn't. It is as if her body is here but her mind is elsewhere. It is as if something has taken her attention.

He leaned forward and took one of Violet's hands in his, surprise and shock coming to him when he felt her jump. He wanted to ask her what was going on with her but he did not want to demand it. He had brought her here to spend a quiet, romantic night with her but it was as if she did not want to be with him at all. He let go of her hand and looked at the waitress when she came close the ordered a drink. He sat even further back into his chair and looked at Violet with shock and surprise still in his mind. He just hoped that it was not written on his face because he did not want her to know that there might be something wrong with him.

He had brought her here, to this restaurant to spend some time with her but when he looked into her eyes it was as if she wasn't even there at all. Her body was there but it was as if her mind had been taken away by something else and it was somewhere, somewhere he could not reach. He was shocked by the look that was in her eyes, they were glazed over - as if she was so turned on that everything else did not matter to her. He wanted to ask her what was doing this to her, he wanted to ask if he had done this to her but something told him that it was not him. Something told him that whatever was happening to her was not because of him because she would have been like this earlier; in the car if he had done this to her. No, there was something, someone else that had done this to her and he wanted to see what it was - it was worrying him that someone was turning her on so much but as much as he did wanted to he would not, he wanted to trust her.

He sat forward again and looked into her eyes, to see the distance in them and said, "You seem slightly flustered. Is there something wrong at all? Do you need to go somewhere to freshen up? I know how stupid that sounds but you do not seem to be here right now. Maybe you should go and throw some water over your face or something. I will be here when you get back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Turned   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:41 am

Violet looked at Jase, startled when he had spoken. She flushed again, it was as if she had forgotten he had been there with her. She stole another glance at the blonde. Oh god, she's so beautiful, she thought to herself and once again compared her plain body against the woman sitting at the other table. Once again, she came up short on herself.

"Jase, really, I'm okay. Its just a little hot in here is all," she smiled at him nervously. He would notice that she still was not fully herself, but she seemed to have come back to him. She glanced at her menu and frowned. "Honey, what are you having?" she asked in an effort not to turn her head and stare at the woman that was making her so hot that she felt as if she wanted to explode. As well as an attempt at normal conversation.

What was she feeling? It was so... so... intoxicating. And seemed so... dangerous for some reason. It was, in short, exhilirating. She shivered in her soft dress, her nipples suddenly hardening and becoming ultra sensitive, straining against the confines of her bra. Every movement brought a little blush to her cheeks and her lips parted slightly. She ran her hand distractedly through her hair and realised that she suddenly needed to get away from Jase. She watched out of the corner of her eye as the blonde rose gracefully to her feet and walked, her hips swaying almost hypnotically, to the ladies room.

Violet had the sudden burning desire to join her.

"You know Jase, I think that I need to freshen up," she said absently and rose swiftly, almost falling over herself in her rush to get away. She fairly ran, trying for a dignified pace but failing miserably, to the ladies room.

She sighed when she finally closed the door. Huffing slightly, her cheeks still flushed and her body rapidly heating up. Her legs felt like liquid, the soft wet damp spot at the junction of her thighs suddenly got a lot wetter.

She gasped and then stumbled into a stall where she pulled down the toilet cover and wriggled out of her panties then sat panting on the seat. Her left hand gathered up her dress and her right hand travelled up the inside of her thigh as she closed her eyes and let her fingers play and mix in her hot, wet center. Her lips parted slightly and she gave a little moan of longing as she felt her fingers move inside herself. She tipped back her head and moaned again, her eyes closed, her mouth open.

She didn't hear the door of the stall open.

"I see you have started without me, Sweet," came a soft, velvety voice that was all too feminine. Violet opened her eyes wide with an uttered cry of surprise and scrambled to right her disarrayed state.

The blonde looking down at her cooed softly, "Shhh, don't worry, Sweet. I won't tell if you don't." she smiled down at Violet and then leaned down to whisper intimately into her ear, "Spread your legs, Sweet. Spread them for me,"

Violet shook her head, seeming dazed and then complied, whimpering while she did so. Natasha smiled and leaned forward, planting a hand between Violet's thighs onto the seat and gently rubbed two fingers of her other hand along Violet's wet slit. She smiled at her, keeping her eyes locked with the other woman as she raised the two fingers and ran them across Violet's parted lips. "Mmm, so wet already, Sweet?" she asked in a low husky voice, then she leaned down and brushed her own soft luscious lips against the other woman's.

Violet whimpered and moaned slightly, moving her head up to press more firmly against the other woman's lips. Natasha flicked her tongue out to slide along the inside of Violet's hot little mouth and then licked her lips, tasting the virgin's sweet juices.
"My favourite, " she murmured to herself and then pushed Violet backward to lean against the toilet back and slowly ripped the delicate material of her dress down the middle of her front open. She pushed the dress aside and pulled Violet's bra upwards to expose the perfect mounds beneath them and the tight, taught little nipples she ached to have in between her teeth.

Violet gasped and moaned louder when she felt the other woman's soft lips and hot wet tongue slide over one of her nipples and then suck gently at it. She shivered, her hands going between her legs to let her fingers roam once more. She gave little gasps of pleasure when she felt Natasha's teeth nip at her tight rosy buds, her hands going to the other woman's head, tangling in her hair to pull her more against her chest.

Natasha smiled and slipped two of her fingers into Violet's tight, warm, pulsing center and grinned when she heard Violet's passionate response. She moved her fingers around slightly, turning them and sliding them gently in and out of her. Violet tossed her head from side to side, she had never known anything like this before. A tight feeling was slowly building inside her, making her toes curl and her cries rise in volume.

Natasha leaned forward and trailed little dribbling kisses over Violet's breasts and then upwards, along her collarbone, onto each shoulder and then nuzzled her neck.

Violet gave a sudden gasp of surprise as she felt wave after wave of pleasure cascade over her, she whimpered as she felt Natasha's fingers still moving inside her, slowly building up that wonderful tight feeling again.

Then she screamed.

Natasha revelled at the sudden pleasure that filled her being. Feeding had always been such a blissful experience for her. From the moment her fangs had pierced the virgin's delicate skin at her jugular, she had felt the wonderful life blood that she loved so dearly. Her body shook with the sheer pleasure as she slowly drained the young virgin's blood from her body.
She clamped an all too strong hand over Violet's mouth, as much as she loved to hear the screaming while she fed, she didn't want anyone coming in to interrupt this most delicious rendezvous. She drank greedily but soon stopped, her fangs leaving a large tearing wound on the young girl's neck. She leaned down and licked up the blood that had dribbled down from the wound to the valley between Violet's breasts.

She crooned softly, "There there, no hard feelings Sweet. I love virgins. I bet you didn't know that."

Violet stared in horror from slightly glazed eyes at the blonde above her. What had she been thinking? Letting a woman touch her like that? And then the bitch had bitten her. She felt something strange in her mouth, something growing. She opened her mouth in a sluggish movement to try to say something when she registered the shock in the other woman's eyes.

Natasha stared at the fangs growing in length in Violet's mouth. "You may be more powerful than I had thought," she commented, licking her fingers delicately. Then she leaned down and whispered into her ear, "I'll be waiting for you," then she was gone.

Just like that...

Violet took a long time to rise to her feet. All of her limbs felt like dead weights had been attached to them. She still didn't fully realise what had just happened to her. She gave a little whimper when she wearily pushed the door to the ladies room open and stepped back into the little restaurant.
Her feet seemed to drag as she made her way slowly to Jase, it seemed to take several lifetimes until she was finally beside him. His back had been to the door of the ladies.
She tapped him on the shoulder and vaguely registered the shock in his eyes when he finally turned around. Her dress was in tatters, the front ripped wide open, her bra moved up so that her impressive breasts were bared in all their glory. Her neck was covered in blood on one side, the thick, dark red liquid oozing down her arm and inbetween her breasts. Her hair was a tangled mess, her eyes were glazed over and she seemed to be having trouble keeping them open, not to mention having trouble breathing.

"Honey... Can we go home? I'm not feeling so good," she managed to slur out.

Then she collapsed.

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:42 am

Jase looked at Violet, surprise evident on his face. He wondered what was wrong with her as she seemed to be looking over at the bar every so often. He knew that she was doing it so subtly so that he would not notice but he did and it was getting to be really annoying. He wanted to say something to her, to ask her what was wrong with her but he knew that he would not get a straight answer out of her. It was enough for him to tell her that he was going to leave and take her with him but he did not want to end this night like this. She had brought him here to spend time with her and he would take her away from this place just because of this.

He opened his mouth to say something to her but before he could he saw her looking over at the bar again and saw her fidgeting in her seat. He wanted to ask her what was wrong with her and was shut off by her when she suddenly turned to look at him and told him that she was going to freshen up.

Jase sat back in his seat, unable to say anything as she got up off her seat and walked, almost ran away from the table. He looked at the waitress who had just turned up and asked him what he wanted. Jase just gave the waitress a dumbfounded look and added a drink then sat back and wondered just what the hell was going on this night. He felt as though he had lost control of everything and he did not know how to get it back. Everything was different as soon as they had gotten to the restaurant, it was as if everything had changed and he was no longer a part of what was going on with her had nothing to do with him, as if he had been shut out.

He sat back and waited for the waitress to come back with his drink while he wondered just what was going on with Violet, what had made her start to act like this and what she had run off for. There was only one other time that he had seen her act like this and that was when he had been teasing her. His eyes suddenly went wide when he realized how she had been acting and wondered why he had not seen it until now. He looked in the direction of the toilets and asked himself whether or not he should go there, just to see what was going on with her and what or who had done this to her but a part of him wanted to stay here.

As he sat back he inwardly cursed himself, that he had let this happen but he wondered just what he could do in this situation. He was in a small secluded restaurant which meant that he could not just burst into the ladies toilets just to see what was happening to his girlfriend, that would get him kicked out so fast he would not see her again and that was not what he wanted at all but as he sat there and looked at the time speeding by his inner voice was screaming at him to go and see just what the hell was going on in there. She had been in there so long and he had no idea what she was doing or with who and the more that he asked himself that question the more nuts he was driving himself.

He ordered another drink from the waitress who looked at him with a knowing smile, as if she knew what was going on with Violet in the toilets and Jase just wanted to get up and tell her to shut the fuck up. He watched the waitress walk away again as he sipped his drink but as he watched her walk away he could not help but ask himself the same question and the more he asked it the more things kept popping into his head until he found himself gripping the table top with white knuckles. Jase wanted nothing more than to run into the toilets again and see just what the hell was going on but all he had to do was wait as the answers might come to him, whether he wanted them or not so he sat back again.

It was then that heard Violet's voice but as soon as he saw her his eyes widened in shock. The dress that she was wearing was now ripped down the middle and her bra was pulled up to expose her breasts to everyone in the restaurant. Her panties were nowhere to be seen and as much as he wanted to know what had happened to her he really did not want to ask. She was dishevelled, her hair was a mess and she looked as if something had happened to her in the toilet that he did not want to even contemplate. He wanted to demand an answer from her but it was then that he saw the shock that was on her face and the blood running between her breasts.

Oh god, what has happened to her.... who has done this to her?! was his only thought.

He moved to her but before he could reach her she said that she was not feeling so good and that she wanted to go home. It was then that she collapsed onto the floor and when Jase reached her he cradled her head in his hands and looked at her. She was almost completely white which she should not be and her blood seemed to be all over her throat.

Jase looked at her and wonder what sicko had done this to her, who had raped her and cut her throat to leave her to die but it was not the main thing that he had to worry about. He looked at the first person that he saw and screamed out, "Call for an ambulance and the police! My girlfriend is dying and needs to get to the hospital before she does!"

Jase held Violet's head in his hands and let the tears fall onto her face, Oh god, please do not die.... not like this. Do not let her die, I need her too much....

He then raised his head to the ceiling and screamed out, "Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:09 pm

Rape.

That was the one word that coursed through her mind as she dimly felt Jase's arm under her head, cushioning the heaviness in her mind. Her eyes were barely open, her limbs felt as though there was nothing there. As though she did not possess arms, nor legs. Her breathing was so shallow that her breath would not have stirred the hairs on a mouse.

She dimly, vaguely registered the big wet tears that dropped onto her too pale skin. Vaguely realised that Jase was crying. Why was he crying? What was he crying about? Jase never cried, he was so strong. So much stronger than she could ever be. Her skin felt like sandpaper, she couldn't, wouldn't move. She never wanted to move ever again.
She tried to speak, tried to soothe Jase's tears. Somehow, somehow she knew that this wouldn't be the end, that they would be together again. Somehow she knew.

Nothing. Silence. No voice issued from her parched and slightly parted lips. No sound at all, not even her breathing made a sound. She was oddly silent in a world full of screaming men and women. The buzz in her ears from the curious onlookers was driving her insane. All she wanted was quiet.
Jase, stop it. Stop it Jase. Jase STOP SCREAMING!! she thought in a vain attempt to get him to just shut up. He wouldn't stop yelling orders, he wouldn't stop crying for help, he wouldn't stop praying for her. He wouldn't stop crying.

Men don't cry, Jase didn't cry. Why is Jase crying?

She was lost to the world by the time the abulance arrived to take her near dead body to the hospital. Her soul was long gone by then, already departed for the tortuous existance that it would now live. All it needed to do was to wait for its body to catch up and die with it.

Lights.
Streaming lights.
And people. Who are you? she wondered silently as they race through the emergency ward at St Jone's hospital. More people yelling, more people issuing orders.
She slowly swung her head to the side and her eyes vaguely registered Jase's form, hurrying alongside her gurney. He was clutching her hands tightly, almost crushing them. But she did not feel pain. No, she did not feel anything. He was still crying.
Jase, why are you crying?. Her fingers stirred in his grip and she lifted an arm to gently cup a blood washed palm against his cheek. His eyes widened and more tears fell. He said something, but she had blocked out the noise by now. She felt and heard nothing now.

Her arm slipped listlessy to the side and rolled off the gurney. Jase gently put it back onto her chest. Lights again, more lights. More lights.
She opened her mouth to say something, to ask them to turn the lights off when she felt a gas mask cover her mouth. She breathed in the foul tasting anesthesic and slowly drifted off to sleep. Now she couldn't see anything either.

Why was Jase crying?

Weird dreams. Very weird dreams.
*********~~~~~~~~~~**********

Violet Radcliff opened her eyes a fraction. Then a fraction more. Then even more. Then finally, when her eyes had adjusted to the light, she opened them wide.

She lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. She frowned. Her ceiling wasn't white. Her ceiling had never been white. It had always been peach. She moved her eyes slowly around the ceiling and couldn't find a single patch of peach colouring anywhere above her. She made a little noise of confusion. Then winced, her throat was sore, very sore.

There was an incessant beeping in her ear and she was really getting annoyed with it. Very annoyed. She tried to move her head and gasped with pain as she realised that her neck felt like it was on fire. She reached up with an arm to cup her neck, to feel what was wrong with it but found that she couldn't. She tried moving her other arm. That didn't move either.

Then realised that she was strapped down to the bed. Her wrists bound and her ankles bound as well. She blinked furiously, tears quickly coming to her eyes as she realised that there was no way to get out of this bed, where ever she was. She made a small noise in the back of her throat and then whined slightly. Her eyes darted around the room and as she took in the calender that marked that today was the 23rd.

She frowned. Today should only be the 21st, last night, the night she had gone on a date with Jase had been the 20th. Jase! Her eyes roamed wildly around the room and skipped momentarily over the life monitor in her small room in the isolation ward of St Jone's Hospital. She only registered that the beeping was coming from that machine. It seemed to echo her heart beats.

Then her gaze settled on Jase's sleeping figure beside her bed. He looked so sweet, his clothes rumpled and creased, his brow creased even more. The chair he was in seemed to swallow his impressive size, his legs stretched out underneath her bed to better make him comfortable.

She wanted to reach out to him, but remembered her restraints. Why, why am I like this? she wondered. She had no way of knowing that for the past three days she had spent in a semi-coma in the hospital had been three very violent days. Several nurses had been injured by her thrashings and sudden violent acts and even Jase had been hurt. As the two small fingernail scratch marks on his left cheek was evidence to.

They had had to restrain her. But she didn't know this. Today, this morning, was the first time she had come fully conscious. And she was confused.

"Jase...." she pleaded in a faint was surprisingly clear voice. "Jase.. please..." she continued. She kept repeating his name, unable to say anthing else, unable to speak louder for the pain that blossomed in her throat everytime she spoke.

"Jase..."

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:42 am

Jase just knelt beside the barely clothed form of his girlfriend, his life.... Violet. As he cradled her head in his hands he could not stop but feeling the tears in his eyes and did not want to stop them. His life was laying there on the floor, blood all over her throat and he could do nothing to stop it. He felt so helpless and foolish at the same time, foolish because of what he had thought, of how he had suspected her but now that she was lying on the floor he saw what had happened to her he cursed himself and wondered why he had been thinking it in the first place. It was then that he saw the staff of the restaurant coming closer to the two of them, obvious concern on their faces. All they wanted to do was help her but he did not want them to touch her, all that he wanted was for her to stay with him forever, even if that meant holding onto her forever.

One of them bent down to touch Violet, to see if she was alright but he turned to looked at her and shouted at her to get away from them. She backed away quickly, shock and concern on her face and instantly Jase regretted what he had said but when he looked down at Violet and saw her skin going pale he held her closer. He then looked at the people that were now gathered around the two of them and screamed out for them to stop standing there and get some help, get the ambulance.

"She is dying, can you not see that you idiots! Do not just stand there! Do something to help her!"

One of them moved forward and placed his hand on Jase's shoulder but he shrugged it off.

"The ambulance has been called. It will be here shortly."

"She will be dead before it gets here.... look at her!"

The man looked at him with wide eyes, unable to say anything. He knew that there would be no way to calm Jase down as he held Violet's head in his hands and Jase knew that he would not let him. He looked down at Violet again and saw her open her eyes slowly then tried to smile but there was nothing that he could smile about. She was lying in his arms and she was dying, it was if he could feel her life leaving her body and there was nothing that he could do about it which made him feel so helpless. He raised his head to the ceiling and let out a shout which caused the people gathered around to look at him in the dead silence that had now taken over the place.

Just then the EMT's showed up out of nowhere and moved quickly towards where Jase and Violet was but as soon as they tried to touch her Jase looked at them and told them to get away but they said that they had to help her, they were here to save her and that he was not helping the matter. Jase let go of her reluctantly and moved back, watching as they checked her for her wounds and he heard what had been done to her, shock coming to him when he heard that the wounds in her neck, the ones that were causing all her blood to flow were not caused because of a knife but because of teeth? He shook his head and wondered if he had heard them correctly but the shock and numbness had taken over and he watched as if in another world as they loaded her onto the gurney and wheeled her out of the restaurant and into the back of the ambulance.

He heard as they asked him if he wanted to ride in the back then climbed in. He was still in another world as he looked at her laying there, her hand in his and his tears flowing freely as he told her not to leave him, that she was his world and that is life wasn't complete without her. He hoped that as he held her hand that she would come back to him and that this was all a very bad dream but as soon as they got to the hospital he knew that it wasn't and he seemed to break again but this time it was worse as he came crashing back into reality.

He ran down the corridors, his hand clutching hers so tightly that he was afraid that he was hurting her but he did not want to let go of it, he was so afraid to. He ran into the emergency room and looked down when he felt Violet touch his cheek with her hand, his eyes widening as he did. He looked at her and told her that he would never leave her, that she was going to be in his life forever but he was then that he was forced to let go of her hand and made to leave the emergency room. He stood outside the room a watched as they tried to help her, tried to save her life but while he watched he knew that something was wrong and that there was nothing that was going to save her life.

After what seemed like hours one of the nurses walked towards the door and pushed it open to look at Jase. The look on her face said it all but she told him that he could go in and see her as they had done all that they could to help her.

He walked slowly into the room, his eyes never leaving her prone form lying on the bed and wished that they had at least covered her up before he moved to stand by the bed and took her hand in his. His first reaction was surprise at how cold it was, like she was already dead but he could see her chest moving up and down and knew that she was still alive, that he still had a chance to be with her. He moved close to her and looked at her, seeing the blood that was still at her throat and wondered who or what had done this to her, what mad person would bite the throat of another human?

Jase wanted nothing more than to ask Violet what had happened to her but he knew that was impossible and again his sense of helplessness came crashing down on him. He took her hand in his delicately and looked at her face, a forced smile coming to his face.

"Don't you dare die on me Violet. I cannot bare the thought of not having you in this world anymore. You mean everything to me and I do not want to live without you in it.... come back to me my angel, come back to me."

It was then that he eyes flew open quickly and she looked at him but what Jase saw there was not human at all. It was as if something lived behind those eyes and it was not Violet. Before he even knew what was happening she moved quickly, pushed him away from her and onto the floor with a crash. As he tried to get to his feet Violet was on him before he realised it and she cut him across his face with her fingernails, causing searing pain to fly through him. He wanted to ask her what was going on but he knew that who was attacking him was not her and he had to do something to stop her, whatever that was. He knew that he did not want to do it but before he even thought of it he hit tried to push her back so that he could move away from her but was surprised to find that he could not even move her.

She looked at him, an inhuman smile on her face as she placed her hands onto his chest and pushed him gently, throwing him through the air and the doors that he had just come through to land with a crash onto the floor of the corridor with a loud crash. As he landed he felt his shoulder give way and looked at the doors just as Violet walked through, unable to comprehend what was happening. What was this thing in front of him and why was she doing this?

Before he even had a chance to say anything several hospital guards and staff showed up and Jase watched as if it was another world as she threw them aside as if they were nothing. He had never seen anything like this in his life and to think that it was his girlfriend, Violet, someone he never expected anything like this from doing this just made it seem less real. She had a look of pure pleasure on her face as she hurt the men and women that tried to stop her and Jase wondered just what was happening to her. He began to back away but as he did she turned to look at him, a hungry look in her eyes.

He wanted to say something, anything to her to try and stop her but before he could even get the words out Violet stopped as if shocked by something and Jase looked down to see the syrine that was in her thigh. One of the nurses had injected her with something and he could tell that she was trying to fight it and was winning but it was then that one of the guards tackled her to the ground and another nurse injected her in the arm. Violet let out a scream that was so unnatural that it chilled everyone in the corridor to the bone before her eyes began to slowly close.

As soon as they were closed Jase heard one of the nurses say that it was enough to knock out four fully grown men and he looked at Violet again as she was lifted up off the floor and carried to one of the rooms. He wanted to follow her but he was so shocked and afraid by her that he did not want to go anywhere near her. It was then that he felt an hand on his shoulder and winced just to see a male nurse standing there, a cut across his face. He looked at Jase and Jase knew that there was nothing that he could say to him but was led to another room.

He was told to sit down on the bed and wait until a doctor showed up then sat back and looked at the curtain, his mind going over everything that had happened to him this night and wondered when, how it was going to end. It was so different from the start of the night, when everything had been perfect and now everything had gone to hell.

Just then the doctor walked in and told him to take off his shirt to which Jase looked at him with a laugh and told him that he couldn't. The doctor just looked at him and said that it would take a second then grabbed Jase's arm and pulled. Jase winced but did not hear his shoulder go back into place which worried him but then the doctor did it again and Jase heard a loud crack as he shouted out and his shoulder popped back into place.

As soon as his shoulder was back in place and in a sling the doctor told Jase that he could visit Violet but Jase was still hesitant. What if what had happened in the emergency room happened again but the doctor assured him that wouldn't, she was heavily sedated and strapped down.

Jase let out a loud sigh as he walked down the corridors to the room and wondered what he was going to do when he got into the room, would he want to stay in there or get out as soon as he could?

As soon as he entered the room however he knew that he would stay as he saw how she was strapped to the bed and knew that he could not leave her like this, he would not leave her like this. He moved slowly to the bed, his eyes never leaving her as he slowly made his way to the bed and stood there looking at her face, seeing how peaceful she was which was the total opposite of what she had been in the emergency room. He ran one finger slowly over her cheek and was shocked again at the coldness of her skin when he touched it.

"Please don't leave me Violet. I need you to fight and come back to me, please come back to me."

He stood there for as long as he could but it was then that he felt as though a weight had fallen down onto him and he moved to the closest chair then collapsed down onto it. As soon as he closed his eyes he was asleep, everything that had happened to him this night taking him away.

For the next two days; as soon as he opened his eyes the first sight he saw was several nurses fighting to hold Violet down on the bed as she thrashed about. He moved back as fast as he could, fear quickly rising in him. He never thought that he would be scared of his girlfriend but this was something else, this was something that was scaring him to the core of his very being and he wondered if he should leave her and not come back but he knew that he could not leave her as it would be like leaving himself behind and that was something that he could not do. He watched as the nurse injected something into the IV and then moved back shaking their heads as Violet sank to the bed and was strapped down. He wondered what was happening to her, what she was fighting as he closed his eyes for the third night and hoped that she would come back to him.

When he opened his eyes the third morning however he was surprised not to see or hear any nurses but Violet's voice, very softly calling for him. Very slowly he got up off the chair and moved towards the bed, trying to keep the fear from his eyes. He looked down at her with a slightly forced smile, the tears coming back to his eyes as he reached down and touched her still cold cheek with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Final Curtain Call   Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:39 am

"Jase," she whispered, her throat still so very sore. It felt like she had been shouting for days on end. Little did she know she had been. She smiled weakly up at him and for the first time since that fateful night, he could see her. His Violet, the Angel he loved so much.

She saw the worried, almost fearful look in his eyes and tried to ignore it. It couldn't be that bad, could it? She looked around again and her gaze kept settling unerringly on his throat. She couldn't seem to stop staring at it. She licked her dry, parched lips and suddenly thought that she was hungry. But she wasn't sure what for.

He moved slowly to her side and placed a hand on the railling beside her bed. She noticed his smile was a little too plastic for her liking and a sudden burst of anger shone in her eyes. She growled and then the flash was gone, Violent once more in full control of herself. "Jase," her scratchy whisper was hard to hear, "What happened?" she asked him now, confusion quickly replacing the memory of that flash of anger in her eyes.

His own eyes had widened when he had seen her change so swiftly and but he soon relaxed and wondered just what was wrong with her. He remembered the doctors talking and saying that she really should not have survived the night, not with the extent of bloodloss she had had. As it was, she needed to be sustained with regular transfusions of blood every twentyfour hours, her body just didn't seem to be producing any of her own, yet, she still lived. She was a medical mystery and a half.

Jase kept smiling as he thought what to say. He was at a loss, too confused himself to really be able to make her understand what had happend. "What do you remember?" he asked instead, anger suddenly rising in his own eyes as he remembered that she had been raped and left for dead. He wanted to know what bastard would do such a thing and live with himself.

She smiled up and noticed a lock of hair had fallen over his eyes. She resisted the urge to brush it back, even if she had wanted to, she couldn't. Her restraints were preventing that. She frowned. "Jase, why am I tied up? Where am I? Am I in hospital?" then her face suddenly twisted in horror, "JASE! What's wrong with me!" she suddenly shouted and was in near hysterics before he could calm her down again.

"Hush, Violet. Everything's alright, everything's alright." he kept repeating to her, wondering just what was going through her mind. Not to mention his own. He was almost too frightened to keep holding her, yet he was even more scared to let her go. "Its alright now.." he wasn't sure if he was trying assuring himself, or her.

She soon quieted and he thanked God that the nurses hadn't come in, for some reason he couldn't take another episode where she would have had to have been sedated again.

She sobbed in his arms and wished to all the world that she had been able to hold him back. "Jase, please, I'm scared," she pleaded when he had drawn back to push her hair back onto her shoulders where it had fallen across her face in her panic. Her forlorn and lost expression almost broke his heart and he quickly held her close again. He never wanted to let her go ever again.

"You came back my Angel, you came back," he whispered against her skin as he buried his head in her shoulder in a bid to banish the tears of joy welling up in his eyes.

Suddenly she screamed.

He jerked back and she stopped. Panting she looked at him, a wide eyed, frightened look. She looked like a rabbit that had been caught with the headlights. She was shaking uncontrollably and even though he had felt her skin as cold as ice, he knew why she was shivering.

Fear.

She was remembering the night she had been attacked. The night her neck had been attacked. Tears welled up in her eyes and quickly spilled over, rolling silently down her cheeks as she gave him a beseeching look once she realised what she had just done.

"Hush Violet," he said again as he took her hand and squeezed it. The fear was back in his eyes. The moment he had heard her scream, he had jerked back and seen that wild rage in her eyes again. Had seen something else other than the woman he knew and loved in her eyes.

"Jase, please, I want to hold you. Please, please take these off me." she pleaded, indicating her bonds. Then she blushed, back to her very innocent self, "I don't want to be tied up when... when... you hold me," she finished lamely. She avoided looking him directly in the eyes, she seemed oblivious to his discomfort as she tried to figure out a way of getting him to kiss her. For some strange reason, she knew it would be okay once he did that. But she didn't ask, she would never ask him to kiss her.

Jase hesitated, but he saw her own obvious discomfort and even noticed her high blush. Suddenly it all seemed so silly. So pointless. He laughed, a genuine happy laugh. "Violet..." he trailed off and looked at her, forcing her to look in his eyes with a hand on her chin.

"Violet," he whispered. Then he lowered his head and was just about to brush his lips against hers when she started squirming and fighting him by turning her head this way and that. He pulled back and then grinned at her blush.

"Jase," she admonished, "Not here.. " she looked down at her semi-nakedness (hospital gowns were so humiliating) and also at her tied state. "Not when I'm like this," she swore her face would burn off from the embarrassment. Ah, Violet, so very innocent. So very sweet. So very, dead.

He chuckled and moved without thinking, an inner voice seeming to tell him to let her go. To untie her. He complied.

Removing her bonds, he kept his gaze locked with hers, a thought that she was dangerous floated to the surface but was quickly pushed back under with all the other thoughts running riot through his head. Lord, but she was beautiful. So very beautiful. His eyes roamed through her hair and frowned as he spied an errant strand of white amonst her raven coloured hair. But his mind dismissed such an insignificant finding and he soon sighed as he felt her arms going around him.

Violet finally felt safe. She had always felt safe in his arms, so safe, so secure. She heard his sigh of contentment and echoed it with one of her own. She smiled and pulled back to look at him. "Jase, my love. I love you so much, how could I ever leave you? Where would I go? What would I do? Where would I be without you?" she asked him in reply to his earlier comment about her coming back to him.

She gave him a loving smile and her eyes radiated a warmth that her body still lacked. She whispered his name and then reached up the tangle fingers in his hair and leaned up to kiss his lips, pressing hers against his for a brief instint. She smiled at him when he kissed her lightly back. She could see just how much he loved her.
Too bad I have to kill him, came the errant little thought, she frowned then and pushed herself away from him, another confused look crossing her face.

She looked up at his bewildered stare and suddenly flashed him a brilliant smile. She continued to grin and then patted the empty space on her bed playfully. She revelled in the look of pure confusion that passed across his features.

What in blazes in going on with her? he thought as he warily perched next to her on the bed. Then she smiled that brilliant, dazzling smile at him again and he lost all train of any coherent thought.

"Jase, come to me," she whispered what could be called nothing but a command. A command that he found he could not refuse. He leaned forward and touched his lips to hers.

A growl came from low in her throat as she suddenly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her body harder. He came, at first not offering any resistance until he found that her hot little hungry mouth was becoming too much. She was slowly losing control and her inhibitions and he was thrilled that she was doing it with him, but he realised the inappropriateness of their situation. What really worried him was that she wasn't fully recovered yet.

He tried to pull back and take her arms away from him when she demanded more. She was so hot and desire was plainly written on her face. Her eyes glittered with raw passion and he realised that he had never seen her this consumed with need. He was almost sorry to have to stop her. Almost.

"Jase! I want you!" she demanded and pulled him back to her, covering his mouth with her hot eager one. She kissed the breath right out of him, one of her hands travelling downwards to caress the more than slight bulge between his legs.

He gasped and then tried to pull back again, thinking that this had gone too far, besides, when they finally did do it, he wanted it to be perfect for her. "Violet, stop, Violet!" he roughly grated at her and finally tried to fight his way past her embrace.

And found he could not.

She held him tightly, almost crushing him as she rained little hot kisses all over his face and along his strong jawline. She was making her way slowly and deliciously to her ultimate goal. His jugular.

She hardly noticed him struggling, it didn't impact on her whatsoever. A fully grown man was struggling mightly against her hold and she did not feel a thing.

"Violet!" he suddenly caught her attention and she focused her gaze on him. Her eyes widened at the look of sudden fear in his eyes. She promplty let him go.

Uncharacteristically for him, he scrambled backwards, falling to the floor and raced to the other side of the room. His eyes showed real fear and she did not know why, confusion sweeping over her own dark gaze.

"Jase," she called to him, wondering what game he was playing now. Whatever it was, she was really beginning to dislike it. She tried to call out to him and was about to tell him to stop playing with her when she suddenly realised that she couldn't breathe.

She gasped and looked down at herself, opening her mouth wide to try to get at much breath in as possible. It seemed that she could not get enough of the precious oxygen into her lungs. It was like she was choking on air.

She collapsed back onto the bed, all thoughts bar the need to breathe wiping from her mind. Her body suddenly arched as she appeared to go into a seizure. Her fists tightened and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her eyes opened wide while her body fought a losing battle to join her soul.

Her legs kicked and her toes curled as a last bloodcurdling scream issued from her tortured depths. Jase was at her side in an instant. He was afraid, but he was more afraid that he'd lose her.

She slumped back suddenly onto the bed and her eyes fluttered open slightly. She looked up at him and tried to say something. She felt her energy truly begin to drain from her and then she knew that there was nothing she could do. There was nothing else she could fight with.

She knew she was about to die.

She knew.

"Jase.. I ... I... I Lo..." she didn't manage to finish her sentence before her breath ran out.

The life-monitor flat-lined.

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:47 pm

Jase just stood there and looked at Violet as she lay there, all the colour draining from her body. For once he did not know what to do, he was so shocked and emotionally wrecked that all he wanted to do was collapse onto the hospital floor and let everything just pass over him as if he did not even exist. He did not even notice the nurses and doctor as they ran into the room as if they had wings screaming out to each other as they raced around the bed, trying to do everything they could to try and save the love of his life, the woman that he knew was already dead just by the look of her.

He wanted to tell them to leave her alone, to let her go to where ever she was going to but he knew that they would not, they would do everything they could to save her and they would not listen to him - they were ignoring him and he was fine with that, he could slip out of the room without anyone noticing. It was then that one of the nurses turned to him and told him to get out but he would not move, he just stood there looking at Violet as she lay there on the bed - her life already gone and with it his own.

He wanted nothing more than to scream out but he found that he had nothing left, it was as if every part of him had been stripped away and was laying there on the bed with Violet. He stood there, unable to think or do anything; he felt as though he was not even there, as though he was just a shadow. He stood there away from it all and wished that he could just sink into the wall, fade away from the world so that he did not feel all the pain that was flowing through him.

It was then that he felt the hand on his arm and as he looked down at the nurse he noticed the wetness that was running down his face and wondered why he had not felt the tears until now or was he so emotionally shut down that he would not feel them anymore, that he would not feel anything anymore. Had his emotions died with Violet and if so would he ever be the same again?

He felt the nurse trying to take him out of the hospital room but he looked down at her and told her to leave him alone, to let him stay there but she said that she could not, she had to take him out of the room. He looked down at her and shouted at her to be left alone, that he had to stay in the room with Violet but it was then that he felt himself being grabbed from behind and being pulled from the room. He started to shout as he was being draggged from the room and knew that he could easily overpower the guard or whoever was pulling him from the room but he asked himself if he actually wanted to stay here because all that was here was death and he did not want his last memory of Violet being this.

He went limp and let himself be dragged into one of the other rooms of the hospital and pushed to the bed. It was then that he got his first look at the person that had dragged him in here and looked at him with hatred which was returned by the guard. He knew that there was no way that he was going to be let out of the room, not in the state that he was in because he would disrupt things far too much and the nurses that were trying in vain to save Violet would have to leave the room.

Jase sat back and closed his eyes, trying hard to remember the happier times with Violet and hoped that they would sustain him or at least give him some of his emotions back but the more that he tried to find them the more that it felt as though they had been stripped away, as though they were never there in the first place. He opened his eyes when he heard the footsteps of the person and looked up to see the doctor who had just entered the room, the grave look on his face.

Jase just looked at him, his face passive as he listened to the doctor tell him that Violet was dead and that there was nothing that they could have done to save her. Jase just looked at him and nodded to which the doctor asked him if he heard what he had just said. Jase just nodded again which drew a sigh from the doctor who just turned and left the room, telling the guard that Jase was not going to go anywhere. The guard just looked at Jase who looked back at him, no emotion left im him to hate the guard anymore. All that he knew was that Violet was dead and with her a major part of him.

He didn't even acknowledge the nurse as she walked into the room, looked at him and ask him if he was alright. She just looked at him to see if there was anything in Jase's eyes but Jase knew that there was nothing there, the person that he had been was either dead or locked away so deep within him that there was no way that it was coming out.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith
Lady Illusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:48 pm

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust," said the Priest gravely and watched as the wooden laquered coffin was lowered to into the ground and gazed heavily into the open grave as earth began to fill the hole. Began to cover the poor dead woman inside that coffin. "So young, so very young. What a shame," he murmured and looked up into the sky, "May God give you protection dear Child," he prayed earnestly.

**********~~~~~~~~~~**********

A lonely road, an empty road. A long, lonely and empty road. Daniel sighed as he rolled along the road in his old sedan, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel to a tune that would have been issuing from the radio. If it hadn't broken last month. He rolled down the window, sighing as he felt the hot summer night breeze rush into the car. The air-con was on the fritze too.

Whistling, not really paying much attention to the road, who, except for the lonely patrolman, would be out in the middle of no-where at a time like this. He hated the grave-yard shift. Man, he hated this job. He could be home, in bed with his more than adequate wife letting her do whatever she wanted to him and waking up late tomorrow morning because she hadn't let him sleep all night. A flash caught the corner of his eye and he whipped his attention back to the road.
"Shit!" he yelled out and turned the steering wheel sharply, swerving the car away from the woman that stood illuminated in the car headlights. He caught a flash of red and dark long waist length black hair before he skidded to a stop along the side of the road. Grabbing his flash light he was out of the car and sprinting back to the woman in white.

"Miss? Miss, are you okay?" he called out to her. He caught his breath when she turned around, her dark eyes mirroring his face as he caught her face in the beam from his flashlight. Quickly he turned the bright light away and looked over her. Her white dress, he saw now that he was closer to her, was covered in dirt. Her hair also dusted with earth, her face and arms were smudged with mud and leaves.
"Miss?" he asked, reaching out to touch her arm, concern written all over his features, "Miss, I'm officer Fletcher. I'm with the Road Authority. Miss, are you hurt? What is your name?" As soon as he touched her he felt a chill go up his spine.

Then she started screaming.

"Miss! Miss! Please, calm down! It's okay, I'm an officer of the law. Do you remember how you got here?" He watched, helpless, as she suddenly crouched down to the the ground and stared rocking back and forth. "Miss?" he asked, he had never been trained for this. "Miss? Are you hurt? Do you know where you are? Do you know your name?"

This time when he reached out to touch her, she didn't scream. Pulling her up gently, he kept asking her questions, questions that she did not answer. In fact she did not say anything at all. Just kept humming "The Bridal March" beneath her breath. One of her arms hung listlessly to her side and he suspected that it was broken. He wondered what would have happened to this woman to have her wandering around here at night with a broken arm and numerous scratch marks on her face and arms. Inspecting her hands, he found large wood splinters embedded deep beneath her nails. Wondering, her gently began to lead her back to his car.

"It's alright Miss, its alright. You're safe now," He had to get her to a hospital. And soon.

**********~~~~~~~~~~**********

Pushing the white double doors open, he helped the woman in white into the building. A nurse came up and he helped her into the wheelchair.

"Jeezus, what happened to her?" asked the nurse in a low voice as she passed Fletcher, he just shook his head, indicating that he did not know. As he watched her being wheeled away he kept shaking his head. Then he remembered something that the woman had kept repeating, over and over again.

"Jase Richards. 555 482 758," over and over again she had whispered it. He recognised a phone number when he heard one and wondered just what it meant. Had she been attacked by this Richards? Or was he a friend? There was only one real way to find out.

Fishing out his Cell, he began dialling.

View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:52 pm

He heard the phone ringing but just did not care. He looked at it sitting next to his bed and took a deep breath, picked it up and then slammed it back down. It had been just over a month since the funeral and he wondered how the hell he kept getting up every morning and doing what he kept doing. He felt as though he was nothing more than a hollow shell, as if everything that had made him who he was had been buried in the ground along with that body. He still replayed that scene inside his head every day, it was the first thing that he saw in his head as soon as he was awake and with it brought the crushed feeling in his chest.

He knew that there should be tears along with that feeling but when they did not come that scared him. Nothing was coming to him anymore - he felt nothing and even Matt had noticed it. Matt had tried to talk to him about it but Jase did not care anymore, he had told Matt that he never wanted to talk about it and practically thrown him out of the office. As soon as he did that Jase knew that he had just done the wrong thing and chastised himself. He wanted to shout out but there was no point to it, what good would it do?

Along with the funeral Jase lay there and replayed what had happened in his office over and over. He wished more than anything that he could just turn back time and let none of this happen but he knew that he would never be able to do that as much as he wanted. He looked up at the ceiling and wished more than anything that he could feel anything at all, some shred of what he used to be - some shred of humanity left within him but there was nothing there. It felt as though there was nothing more than an empty hole at the very depth of him.

The phone rang again and he didn't even bother looking at it as he got up off the bed and walked to the bathroom. All he knew was that he needed to have a shower and as soon as he turned on the light the first sight that he saw was himself in the mirror. He looked closely at his face and saw the scar that ran down the side of it, running across the eye that was white although he could still see out of it. He reached out and touched the mirror, running one finger down the reflection of the scar. It has only been a week and yet the scar was healed over, like it had been there for his whole life and it felt like it had been. He was so used to seeing it that it did not really faze him, it was now a part of him.

It was then that he heard the answering machine and turned to look at it, determined to turn it off in the only way that he wanted to but before he could he heard the voice on the other end of the line which made him stop and want to listen. As soon as he heard the voice of the police officer saying that he had found someone on the side of the road he was intrigued but at the same time did not care but as soon as he heard that this person knew his phone number he knew that this was not anything normal but before he could pick up the phone the call was ended.

Jase just stood there and wondered what it meant but at the same time he just wanted to go to the bathroom, have a shower and forget about it. It was just something that would drag at his heart and soul and it was something that he did not want to feel right now. He turned slowly and moved to the bathroom, stepped under the shower and wondered why he could not even feel the water that was streaming down his back. Was he so shut off from everything that he did not want to feel anymore? Did he really care about anything anymore?

He knew what the answer to that was; he truly did not. The one thing that he had truly cared about lay in a coffin and with that one thought he looked over at the small desk in his bedroom. He looked at one of the drawers, knew what lay there and let out a shout - not from the pain that was now constant for him but for what he had lost. He had lost so much and there was nothing that he could do to ever bring it back. He wanted to slam his fist into something, just so he could feel anything but he knew that there was no point to it at all. He moved to the answering machine and saw that there were two messages on there. With a sigh he pushed the play button, wondering just what he was going to hear and listened to the first message again but when he heard the second his eyes widened.

As soon as he heard that the police officer was calling from a hospital and that there was a woman who knew him there he wondered just what was going on, walked slowly over to his phone and dialed the number that the officer had left him.

“What do you want of me. Why is it that you keep calling this number?”

At once he knew that the police officer did not know how to react to this and it took a few seconds to answer.

“My name is Officer Fletcher and I had to call you to try and find any answers. I came across this woman on the side of the road and all she keeps repeating your name and phone number. If you could I would like you to come down to the hospital to see if you recognize her and answer a few questions. I am not accusing you of doing anything to her or knowing anything about who attacked-”

“What the hell are you talking about! Just tell me who she is!”

“There is no need to show sir. If you would like to come down to the hospital then I would be only too happy to answer any questions that you have. Can you please come down.”

Jase hung up before Officer Fletcher could say anything more and moved to his wardrobe, picked out his clothes and got dressed.

His trip to the hospital was a blur and he wondered what the hell he was doing here but part of him wanted to see just what was going on. As soon as he walked into the lobby every memory that he had about this place came flooding back to him but he shut it off as soon as he saw a police officer standing there, obviously looking for something or waiting for someone. Jase knew exactly what he was waiting for and moved towards him, a flat look on his face. He could not feel anything as he moved to the police officer, his eyes never leaving him. When he was standing in front of him the officer looked up and tried to smiled but Jase cut him off.

“What is it you got me down here for?”

Fletcher just looked at him and his mouth hung open at the scar that was on Jase’s face.

“Are you going to tell me or should I just turn around and walk out of here but not before I call you an asshole for wasting my time.”

The police officer was so shocked at what Jase had just said to him but reached out to touch him which made Jase stop and look at him, a deadly look on his face.

“There is a woman here who seems to know you and she looks like she has been attacked-”

“And you think that I did it?! Why don’t you just arrest me now if that is what you think?”

Fletcher just looked at Jase, unable to say anything.

After a few moments of silence he looked at Jase.

“I am not accusing you of anything sir. I am asking if you could follow me and see if you know her. We need a name for her so that we can try and reach her as she seems to be shut down, in a catatonic state. Will you help us.”

Jase looked at the police officer and wondered just why the hell he should care but as Fletcher walked away Jase followed, not even sure of where he was going or what he was going to say when he got there. As soon as they entered the mental ward of the hospital Jase looked at Fletcher for an explanation but he knew that he was not going to get one and moved slowly with him, looking at listening to everyone around him.

As he moved down the hallway Jase knew that he was close to coming to this place himself but he wondered if he and the world would be a lot safer if he was here. It was then that the police officer stopped and Jase looked up to see the doctor standing there.

“Ah good. I hope that you can help us. The woman in that room doesn’t seem to be responding to us but keeps on repeating two things. One of the them is the Bridal March which in itself is strange unless she was just about to be married and the other is your name and number. I was hoping that now that you are here that you can help us find out anything about her.”

“I am not sure what I can do but I will try to help.”

The doctor moved and opened the door to the room but Jase had no idea what was on the other side. He slowly moved into the room but stopped as soon as saw the person sitting in the chair. He looked at her with wide eyes and could not believe what he was seeing. There was no possible way that she could be alive and as he stood there looking at her he did not want to believe his eyes.

He slowly turned and looked at the doctor, “Let me out of here.”

“Do you know who she is?”

“Let me out of here now.”

The doctor moved forward to stop Jase who just looked at him.

“Let me out of this room now!”

He pushed the doctor aside and walked out of the room, stopping as soon as he got out into the hallway. It was then that he felt the tears flowing down his face. How was this even possible… how the hell could she be alive. He wanted to walk back into that room just to touch her, just to hold her and see if she was real but he did not want to do that as he knew that it would rip him apart yet again.

He heard the doctor start to walk out of the room and stopped to look at him but he did not want to talk to him. What could he say that would not make it seem as if he was mad as well and deserved to be locked up here. He slowly began to walk away but stopped when he heard her voice shout out something then kept moving. He could not go back there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)   

Back to top Go down

Love and Damnation Eternal (closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next