Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World Empty
PostSubject: Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World   Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 am

Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World MyPetDungeonWorldMapCrude

This big (and, I admit, crudely drawn) map should suffice for illustrating the province of Bardosylvania and all the other lands on this side of the planet.

Ardonia is a large world; as the characters get off the continent and explore the world (most likely through hitching a ride with Corwin, his crew and
his sea-rotten pirate ship), the map will continue to expand in scape.

I may even replace this map with a prettier and more detailed version at some point in the future. Smile

In the interest of avoiding any needless stretching of the forum borders, I'm giving the large-scale maps their own topic. So here it is.

Now that the map is there (in case it needs to be consulted, during character creation or otherwise), we can continue.
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

Male Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World   Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:13 pm

the link to the map is broken is tritonius down again?
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World   Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Ah, so you can see the map again? I've been meaning to grab Campaign Cartographer and do some work on that map. I just have to work on my scale a bit...as soon as I can come up with answers for questions like "Speaking in terms of geographical distances and measurements, about how wide would a medieval village of 400 people be? What about a thorp of 20 people, or a town of about 8,000?" and "What would the general comparative differences in size be for baronies, counties, duchies and kingdoms be?"....

Toughies, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World   Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartographer's Corner: Maps of the Campaign World
Page 1 of 1