Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Roleplaying Game Round-Robin Quiz!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror

Male Number of posts : 2024

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplaying Game Round-Robin Quiz!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:01 pm

I agree; nothing beats a real table with real dice and papers and pencils and miniatures and snacks and stuff getting thrown around. I hung with a short-lived gamer group in Dallas for a while, but they were cliquish and the host (who was usually the GM) was kind of creepy and demanding. There's a game shop over in Tyler, though; as soon as I get my finances in order, I'm thinking of becoming a regular over there. Maybe someone's running an Old World of Darkness campaign or something....

There's still no beating our old pool table in the second floor Day Room, though. I wish I hadn't been such a butthead to Screech on those random occasions when I was. At least he nailed his crowning moment of awesome when he jousted that old Duke Henrich Eowuld--a Fighter ten levels higher than him--and beat him in the first three tilts out of five. And he made it look easy, too. His dice were hot that day, huh? Smile

I should see if I can dig up his old phone number. I am so going to rag him out for getting married and forgetting all about us.... Razz

*pokes darkscholar...hard*

Yo. Speak up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror

Male Number of posts : 2024

PostSubject: Re: The Roleplaying Game Round-Robin Quiz!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:57 am

The House of Ainsley wrote:

(Yeah, I kind of miss our old Marvel Supervillains campaign back in Montana.  It's not too often that a pack of lowbie supervillains gets to sabotage the Avengers' appearance at an Independence Day parade and get away with it...or at least most of them did.  Screech, wherever you are out there, good job taking out Iron Man, but going toe to toe with Captain America and Thor at the same time isn't really the best course of action, even if you do have four arms.  Even a heavy-hitter like Ultron would blanch at the prospect.  At least your insane invention skills broke you out of jail immediately after, though.  Now accept my invitation and register with these forums, damn it....  Razz )
Ah, memory lane.  Remember when I said this?  Remember how it came to pass about a year or two later?  Life is good to us sometimes.  Smile

'Sup, Tiger?  I see you lurking there.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Roleplaying Game Round-Robin Quiz!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3