Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four Letter Word Game

Go down 
+10
S.E.A.M.U.S
Dracona
Kalika
Orgrim gro-Khaz
Alatus Vi
Blackwulff
Shadow
GoldenDrakon
Akaron Corvus
Wraith
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

Male Number of posts : 549

Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 am

turf
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 am

Lawn
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm

dawn
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 am

Rays!!
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:34 am

Tray.... *grin*
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:54 am

Food What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:52 am

Eats!
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:29 am

does
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Have
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 am

Good
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Evil
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Kill
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 pm

*Dies*
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

*Yell*
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 am

Howl
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 am

Bark
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm

woof
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:05 am

Dawg.....

(I know, its not really a word, but I'm the Admin demmit!)
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Mutt
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Bark Razz
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Tree Very Happy

(Speaking of trees, a friend of the family told me about teatree oil. It comes from Australia (and from a species of Australian tea trees, to be specific), it costs $8 a bottle at Walmart and, as I found through firsthand experience, it completely kicks the pants off of poison ivy oil and all the rashes it leaves. The teatree oil cleared up my poison ivy rashes a lot faster than witch hazel, rubbing alcohol and my trusty deer knife scraping off the top layer of afflicted skin in the shower ever could (a combination remedy which had previously proven to be a lot more effective than calamine lotion ever was, so that's saying something). The next time I catch poison ivy, I'll just slather the blistered skin with teatree oil and be done with it. Surprised

The only real drawback to teatree oil is that it has a very strong odor; I was smearing it on my rashes everytime I stepped out of the shower, and my bathroom reeked of teatree oil for about a week afterward (which consumed most of last week, come to that). But the poison ivy oil was banished back to Hell in record time, so the odor was but a small price to pay for a swift release from that itchy torment. So thanks, Australia! Very Happy

Hmm...this could be another one of those instances where people take an organism from one part of the world and drop it off in another part of the world, and the organism proceeds to complete ravage the whole place like Juggernaut on angel dust because the native flora and fauna are utterly unprepared to defend themselves against the alien menace. Japanese kudzu brought to North America? Death to American trees and flowering plants. North American minks brought to Great Britain? Death to British kingfishers. Burmese pythons brought to the Southeast United States? Death to American alligators, water fowl and other small animals. South American fire ants migrating into North America? Death to all kinds of North American ants and any critter hapless enough to nest too near to their anthills. European smallpox viruses brought to North America? Yeah...the Native American tribes are still a bit miffed over that episode. scratch

So who wants to help me buy a hundred Australian Narrow-Leafed Tea Trees, bring them to the United States and see if they completely rape, defile, crush, whomp and decimate the local poison ivy population, so maybe a hundred years from now the poison ivy plant will be completely extinct and no one will ever have to memorize that stupid "leaves of three" poem again? Show of hands. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

Tea tree doesn't smell all that bad.... maybe you're not used to it. Or maybe its diluted stuff and mixed with crap.

We have whole teatree mangroves and rivers and the like. Taking a swim in one of those is really cool. And you don't get the obligitory stinging eyes. I associate it very closely to eucalyptus actually. Soothing Very Happy

I once got dunked into a teatree river because my boat partner (it was one of those strange surfski type things with a boom) cared not to tell me she was swinging the thing around. *crash* into my head, knock me off the boat and then *THEN!* she panics and tries to hold me under the water. Even though she was a better swimmer than me....

Our friendship started to go downhill that year - I stayed my innocent/happy/happily dreamy and weird self and she turned into a backstabbing, self absorbed, self mutilating, screeching, banshee like, cruel, nasty, twisted user. Did I mention backstabbing.

Bitch.

ANYWAY....

Tea tree can be good for a number of things... but something EVEN better is the gel off the Aloe Vera plant. Especially fresh and rubbed off the leaves itself. THAT stuff is great! And it doesn't smell Very Happy

Plus, it makes a great drink! But don't go sucking on the plant. That could be distastrous.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:19 am

1) Yeah, she does sound like a bitch...maybe even a crazy bitch, eh?

2) Teatree oil rocks, no matter how it smells.

3) I never really suck or chew on any plant unless I intend to eat it with a salad, so I'm safe.

4) It's your turn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't make it a general habit to suck on things either *snicker* though I'm known to make a few exceptions.

LEAF
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:37 am

Mesa

(...because "table" has five letters, dangummit...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Letter Word Game   Four Letter Word Game - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Letter Word Game
Page 39 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next