Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SuperStar Chain

Go down 
+10
Dracona
Kalika
Orgrim gro-Khaz
Akaron Corvus
thanatos364
Shadow
GoldenDrakon
Alatus Vi
Blackwulff
Wraith
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:38 am

Ralph Macchio - the original Karate Kid.

Thread necromancy is fun! What ever happened to Blackwulff, anyway?
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:30 am

Oscar the Grouch - Immortal garbage pail Muppet

Last i heard Wulff vanished into the hell we know as college. never knew more about him. Wraith might if we could get a hold of her that is...
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:19 am

I'm really missing Wraith too. Even a drop-in-and-say-hi post every two weeks would be plenty. Sad

So is "The Grouch" really Oscar's last name? Razz

(Also, if fictional characters are on the table, I'm replying with Hannah Montana. Surely she needs to introduction. Wink )
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:27 am

Allen Alda, from the old M*A*S*H TV series. ( I loved that show)
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:32 am

Alice Liddell, real-life inspiration for Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland (and every trippy animation sequence stemming from that)
Back to top Go down
Jazman
Youngling
Youngling
Jazman

Female Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Lenard Nemoy, Spock  alien 
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Yul Brynner, famously hairless movie star  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Tiger
Valian
Valian
Spirit of the Tiger

Male Number of posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 am

Rhaegar Targaryen. For those of you that follow A Song of Ice and Fire (AKA Game of Thrones TV Series)
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Really?  You're going with the chump who caught a smackdown at the Trident?  What, were Robert Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, Roose Bolton, Robb Stark and Ramsay Snow/Bolton/Whatever all too mainstream for you?  Razz

Also, Nikki Sixx (the frickin' heart and soul of Mötley Crüe)

And remember to do a Google Image search for "Colonel Sandor".  Good times.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Jazman
Youngling
Youngling
Jazman

Female Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Xander Berkeley from the drama The Mentalist. Okay, I cheated just a little  Razz 
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:41 am

It's okay.  Everyone here's a cheater.  Except for me, of course.  Razz

Yusuf Ismail (or Youssuf Ishmaelo, as the masses knew him), ill-fated 19th-Century Turkish professional wrestler.  I first read about this guy in one of my books from the Big Book of X series (it was either the Big Book of Losers or the Big Book of Death; I'll have to check).  He was undefeated right up until he was retired (and this was back in the days when pro wrestling was carnie-style, non-staged wrestling, mind you), and he didn't trust banks or paper money, so he had all of his fight money converted into pure gold, which he kept in a belt that he never took off.  So he retired from wrestling and got on a ship bound for Turkey, but the ship sank.  Everyone onboard that ship survived, except for Ishmaelo, who fell overboard during the chaos and sank to the bottom of the sea, because he apparently couldn't--or wouldn't--take his heavy frickin' money belt off before it pulled him under and drowned him.

Talk about your twists of fate!  Who says you can't take it with you, eh?  Razz

I don't see any entry for him on the Find a Grave website, and there's no mention of what ever happened to his body or his money belt.  For all we know, he's still drifting around on the ocean floor somewhere, and that belt full of gold's probably down there with him.  So...who wants to go scuba diving this week?  Smile

(Edit: Oh, wait. Here it is. "Burial: Body lost at sea". Poor, dumb bastard. So who wants to rent that scuba gear now?)
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Tiger
Valian
Valian
Spirit of the Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:28 am

Lolth the Spider Queen. Okay her last name is not really Queen, but that's as close as I can get. If you don't like it. TOO BAD.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:34 am

Her name is Lolth and only Lolth (though her name was Araushnee before Corellon Larethian banished her to the Abyss and turned her into the spidery freak that we know and love today).  Therefore, "Lolth" is both her first name and her last name.  Nyah.  Razz

And since fictional characters are fair game, I put forth Harleen Quinzel (better known as Harley Quinn, demented Joker sidekick and persistent Batman foil).

Isn't she great?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spirit of the Tiger
Valian
Valian
Spirit of the Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:34 am

Since you changed how you wanted to do things so will I.  I will use the name she in know best as in the DC Universe and go with Harley Quinn.  

Since the last name ends with an N and it is September 11, the name of an American hero came to mind.  This person was asked if the US could forgive Osama bin Laden for what he did and his response with a truly awesome.  

"I believe that only God can forgive bin Laden.  Its up to the US military to arrange the meeting."
That great quote was brought to us by no other than Norman Schwarzkopf,  General US Army.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 am

Hey, be glad that I didn't try to run with Araushnee. Razz

I will see your Norman Schwarzkopf (long may his legacy endure) and raise you one Fred Astaire, American dance legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SuperStar Chain   The SuperStar Chain - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SuperStar Chain
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9